• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we know we navigate from lightning component to lightning component using force:navigateToComponent event along with parameters.
Below is sample code to navigate.
var evt = $A.get("e.force:navigateToComponent"); evt.setParams({ componentDef : "c:myComponent", componentAttributes: { contactName : component.get("<some attribute>") } }); evt.fire();

And we can navigate from lwc to lightning component using below code:
this[NavigationMixin.Navigate]({ "type": "standard__component", "attributes": { "componentName": "c__NavigationDemoComponent" } });

In the second code snippet(from lwc to lightning), how can i pass parameter?
I have a right side bar in the console layout. Can we do translation to this right side section labels?

Hi Salesforce Developers,
I have an inline Visualforce page on account detail page. And there is lightning component inside this VF page. There is some table of data and a "Download" button to download the given table as csv/excel. On button click, I tried to create CSV file using below code. 
var hiddenElement = document.createElement('a');
hiddenElement.href = 'data:text/csv;charset=utf-8,' + encodeURI(csv);
hiddenElement.target = '_self'; //
hiddenElement.download = 'ExportData.csv';  // CSV file Name* you can change it.[only name not .csv]
document.body.appendChild(hiddenElement); // Required for FireFox browser
hiddenElement.click(); // using click() js function to download csv file
This is working in classic but not in Lightning. Below error is shown in lightning.
Error shown in Lightning
Any help would be much appreciated.
Territory management is enabled in the org and "Assigned territories" related list is visible in web browser version. However, its not visible in salesforce1 app.
We are experiencing error in connecting from Salesforce(using developer console for now) to SAP PI using SOAP API callout.

From developer console when we try to make a SOAP API callout, the below error is encountered, but we are not using the Certificate in the callout instead we are using basic authentication i.e., user credentials.

Error:
System.CalloutException: IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

The below code is used in the Console to connect to SAP PI:

SOAPClass timesvar=new SOAPClass();
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x=new Map<String,String>();

Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf('<Username>' + ':' + '<Password>');
String authorizationHeader = 'BASIC '+ EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue);
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x.put('Authorization', authorizationHeader);
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x.put('Content-Type', 'text/xml');

ResponseClass response=timesvar.SOAPMethod( <arguments>);
System.debug(response);

In my application, I have popups on clicking lookup button(custom made windows). These popup windows work well if popup blocker is disabled. But if popup blocker is enabled, it blocks. I wanted to display an alert message saying "Please disable popup blocker" on launch of my application.
I have a right side bar in the console layout. Can we do translation to this right side section labels?

We are experiencing error in connecting from Salesforce(using developer console for now) to SAP PI using SOAP API callout.

From developer console when we try to make a SOAP API callout, the below error is encountered, but we are not using the Certificate in the callout instead we are using basic authentication i.e., user credentials.

Error:
System.CalloutException: IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

The below code is used in the Console to connect to SAP PI:

SOAPClass timesvar=new SOAPClass();
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x=new Map<String,String>();

Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf('<Username>' + ':' + '<Password>');
String authorizationHeader = 'BASIC '+ EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue);
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x.put('Authorization', authorizationHeader);
timesvar.inputHttpHeaders_x.put('Content-Type', 'text/xml');

ResponseClass response=timesvar.SOAPMethod( <arguments>);
System.debug(response);