• Sr. Product Manager
  • Charles Schwab

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Am I able to acces the setup menu in salesforce1 to create a new role for a contact or is the setup option only available for use on a desktop?  

Hi all, i'm relatively new to being a salesforce admin and am going through the trailhead modules now to take my test. I've been a user for several years and dipping into the dark side now :-) Hoping you can help 

Looking for something on the app exchange that will allow me to create barcodes that will relay fields I set in salesforce (item name, item #, cost per unit, etc). 

Additionally, looking for something that will allow me to scan said barcodes and automatically enter that data from the barcodes into salesforce after it is reviewed and "saved". 

Any suggestions? 

Hi, I am new to developing with salesforce, I was wondering if people have blueprints of some salesforce apps that I could use to learn. If you have, I would really appreciate it if you shared them.
​Thank you
I Created a lookup field and there is a relation between picklist and the lookup field, When i select the value from the picklist based on the selected value in the pick list the values will be displayed. In the Edit mode what is the value i selected from the picklist is showing fine but when i save it the value is getting changed. 

So, can anyone look in to this and let me know the solution.
As a newby, I'm building a database to manage my real estate business. Looking for someone to review my work and provide guidance to prevent limitations down the road. 
Can we deploy profiles from sandbox to production? if it is yes.....How?
Please give me one example...

Thanking you in advanced.
Am I able to acces the setup menu in salesforce1 to create a new role for a contact or is the setup option only available for use on a desktop?  
Hi Cany one pls confirm that is there any type of  Salesforce jobs for a MBA Marketing student  ?

Is there a metric of progress within TrailHead that equates to SalesForce Developer Certification?

While on the subject: Is there a total amount of applicable points?