• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello SF Gurus,

I have created a component which shows the Upload Files button from Chatter posts. This component I call from two places. One is on Service Cloud Console and it works fine. However the same component, when called from Customer Community VF page doesn't show just the Upload File button, but all the 4 default actions : Poll, File, Link, Post. Additionally, the most curious thing is, I have written additional JS lines in my VF page which hides those addtional actions when I run in debug mode on FireFox.

I get the following exception in FireFox browser:

15:50:19.563 TypeError: b is undefined
Publisher/this.getWidget()Chatter.js:816
FileUploader.init()UploaderWrapper:241
n.Callbacks/i()jquery.min.js:2
n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()jquery.min.js:2
.ready()jquery.min.js:2
J()jquery.min.js:2
EventLoop.prototype.enter()script.js:350
bound ()self-hosted
ThreadActor<._pushThreadPause()script.js:543
ThreadActor<._pauseAndRespond()script.js:753
ThreadActor<._makeSteppingHooks/steppingHookState.pauseAndRespond()script.js:882
ThreadActor<._makeOnStep/<()script.js:863
FilesComp.validate/</<()BDPC_FileUploader:352
$VFRM.RemotingProviderImpl<.constructor/</e.cb()VFRemote.js:133
VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider<.doCallback()VFRemote.js:99
VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider<.onData()VFRemote.js:94
.handleResponse()VFRemote.js:75
a()VFRemote.js:39
h/h[e]<()VFRemote.js:40
1Chatter.js:816:1

When I run the same page on Chrome, I get the following exception:

Chatter.js:816 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'lazyLoad' of undefinedPublisher.getWidget @ Chatter.js:816init @ Uploaderpage?mdid=a1L21XXXXXXXXXKEAQ&parentURL=https%3A%2F%2Fcustomercommunity.cs26.force.com%2…:241i @ jquery.min.js:2fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2ready @ jquery.min.js:2J @ jquery.min.js:2

If anyone of you could please provide some pointers on it, I would be grateful for it.

Best Regards,
KB

Hello SF Gurus,

Total number of callouts (HTTP requests or Web services calls) in a transaction 100
Maximum number of methods with the future annotation allowed per Apex invocation 50

Does that mean I can make 100 callouts in each future call (i.e. 100*50 callouts) or total of 100 across the 50 future callouts?

Thanks,
KB
Due to some M&A currently going on, we have to display one Saleforce instance screens into another. Has anybody encountered similar situation? Canvas won't work I believe. iFrame doesn't work. Any suggestion would be very helpful. 

Salesforce to Salesforce integration is out of the question, since there are regulations that we need to take care of and until the M&A doesn't happen, we can only view data of one org into another org but not store or send. 

Please share your thoughts on this scenario.
Hello SF Gurus,

I have created a component which shows the Upload Files button from Chatter posts. This component I call from two places. One is on Service Cloud Console and it works fine. However the same component, when called from Customer Community VF page doesn't show just the Upload File button, but all the 4 default actions : Poll, File, Link, Post. Additionally, the most curious thing is, I have written additional JS lines in my VF page which hides those addtional actions when I run in debug mode on FireFox.

I get the following exception in FireFox browser:

15:50:19.563 TypeError: b is undefined
Publisher/this.getWidget()Chatter.js:816
FileUploader.init()UploaderWrapper:241
n.Callbacks/i()jquery.min.js:2
n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()jquery.min.js:2
.ready()jquery.min.js:2
J()jquery.min.js:2
EventLoop.prototype.enter()script.js:350
bound ()self-hosted
ThreadActor<._pushThreadPause()script.js:543
ThreadActor<._pauseAndRespond()script.js:753
ThreadActor<._makeSteppingHooks/steppingHookState.pauseAndRespond()script.js:882
ThreadActor<._makeOnStep/<()script.js:863
FilesComp.validate/</<()BDPC_FileUploader:352
$VFRM.RemotingProviderImpl<.constructor/</e.cb()VFRemote.js:133
VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider<.doCallback()VFRemote.js:99
VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider<.onData()VFRemote.js:94
.handleResponse()VFRemote.js:75
a()VFRemote.js:39
h/h[e]<()VFRemote.js:40
1Chatter.js:816:1

When I run the same page on Chrome, I get the following exception:

Chatter.js:816 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'lazyLoad' of undefinedPublisher.getWidget @ Chatter.js:816init @ Uploaderpage?mdid=a1L21XXXXXXXXXKEAQ&parentURL=https%3A%2F%2Fcustomercommunity.cs26.force.com%2…:241i @ jquery.min.js:2fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2ready @ jquery.min.js:2J @ jquery.min.js:2

If anyone of you could please provide some pointers on it, I would be grateful for it.

Best Regards,
KB

Hello SF Gurus,

Total number of callouts (HTTP requests or Web services calls) in a transaction 100
Maximum number of methods with the future annotation allowed per Apex invocation 50

Does that mean I can make 100 callouts in each future call (i.e. 100*50 callouts) or total of 100 across the 50 future callouts?

Thanks,
KB
Due to some M&A currently going on, we have to display one Saleforce instance screens into another. Has anybody encountered similar situation? Canvas won't work I believe. iFrame doesn't work. Any suggestion would be very helpful. 

Salesforce to Salesforce integration is out of the question, since there are regulations that we need to take care of and until the M&A doesn't happen, we can only view data of one org into another org but not store or send. 

Please share your thoughts on this scenario.