• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a .NET application that connects to salesforce via SOAP and uses the API for creating/updating objects.

We noticed the initial instantiation of a new Salesforce Service object for a new session takes approximately 15 seconds.  

Has anyone else come across this issue and/or found a way to reduce this time significantly?

We currently use the Enterprise WSDL and I'm looking into downloading the Partner WSDL to see if this is what we should be using, but I wanted to check with the forum in case others have come across this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
We have a .NET application that connects to salesforce via SOAP and uses the API for creating/updating objects.

We noticed the initial instantiation of a new Salesforce Service object for a new session takes approximately 15 seconds.  

Has anyone else come across this issue and/or found a way to reduce this time significantly?

We currently use the Enterprise WSDL and I'm looking into downloading the Partner WSDL to see if this is what we should be using, but I wanted to check with the forum in case others have come across this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.