• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a visual force page with 3 buttons, when i click on any of these buttons the videoconference meeting will start. The expected behaviour is working in desktop but in salesforce1 app when i click on any of these buttons in visual force page the same visual force page with these buttons is opening in new page intead of starting meeting but from here when i click on buttons then the meeting is starting.Can any one please help?
I created a visual force page with 3 buttons, when i click on any of these buttons the videoconference meeting will start. The expected behaviour is working in desktop but in salesforce1 app when i click on any of these buttons in visual force page the same visual force page with these buttons is opening in new page intead of starting meeting but from here when i click on buttons then the meeting is starting.Can any one please help?
I created a visual force page with 3 buttons, when i click on any of these buttons the videoconference meeting will start. The expected behaviour is working in desktop but in salesforce1 app when i click on any of these buttons in visual force page the same visual force page with these buttons is opening in new page intead of starting meeting but from here when i click on buttons then the meeting is starting.Can any one please help?
I created a custom publisher action in groups but i am not able to see that custom publisher action/global action in private chatter group(I can see in public chatter groups).
Can any one please help me out how to enable the custom publisher action in private chatter group?
I created a custom publisher action in groups but i am not able to see that custom publisher action/global action in private chatter group(I can see in public chatter groups).Can any one please help me out how to enable the custom publisher action in private chatter group?
I am trying to create custom object email template in salesorce,but it is not working.I tried merging custom object in email template it is worked the custom field is merged but it is not visible when email is sent.In salesforce, we require settargetobjectid to send mail's and get the context but it is only get the id of contact,lead and user not custom object.can any one please tell how to get the email template work in salesforce?

Please find my Email Template below with custom object 'Conference_Details_video__c':

Subject : {!User.Name} Event
When: {!Today}

VMR number: {!Conference_Details_video__c.VMR__c}

MEAURL: {!Conference_Details_video__c.MEAURL__c}

This Video Conference is scheduled from Salesforce App for Polycom RealPresence® CloudAXIS™
I created a custom publisher action in groups but i am not able to see that custom publisher action/global action in private chatter group(I can see in public chatter groups).
Can any one please help me out how to enable the custom publisher action in private chatter group?