• -1 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to run the batch file through the command line and i see this error. Kindly help.. 

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/salesforce/dataloader/process/ProcessRunner : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
@at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
@at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
@at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
@at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
@at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
@at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
@at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
@at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
@at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
@at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
@at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
@at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.  Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

Hi there, 

I have a custom visualforce page as a related list on a page layout. Based on the number of records in the related list, The Visualforce page used to automatically contract and expand. In order to achieve this functionality from part one year i have been using this free app (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000004cEEyEAM). Because of the recent summer’15 release this app failed and the page is showing a default height (800 in pixels) which leaves a huge space on the page layout if there are less than 15 records in that related list. There are other related lists below after the blank space and I’m unsure about what to do. 

Is there any other way to achieve this functionality programmatically? If yes, Can you please share links? Your help and time is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

I am unable to upload a NULL value.  I have set "Insert Value to Null" and turned off bulk upload.
 User-added image
Hi,

I am looking to disable couple of fields when I launch my Visual Force Page from a Custom Button, can I get som help in terms of a sample code ?  I know this is basic but am new to Apex and Visual Force. Appreciate the help

Thanks
SC
I have a custom object(ShipTo__c) that has a field (customer_code__c) that holds a value that is common to the account object. When I insert the Ship To record, I would like to use an Apex trigger to get the account id based on the (SELECT id from Account WHERE customer_code__c = XXXX) then populate that value on the custom object to link it to the account object. Am I over-thinking this and should I be joining the tables differently other than trying to SFDC ID's?

trigger SetAccountField on ShipTo__c (before insert, before update) {
    for (ShipTo__c shipto : Trigger.new) {
        String accid = shipto.Customer_Code__c;
        List<Account> account = [SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Customer_Code__c = :accid];
        shipto.Account__c = account.get(0).Id;
    }
}
Hello! Can somebody help me unlock a field and rearrange my fields in the account object? Please? thanks.
Hi,

I want to display more than 10 columns for a related list. Is that possible? or I have to do it in a visualpage coded myself?

Thanks,