• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone successfully changed the color of a link in a Lightning Component based on some attribute on the Component?  I can change the link color all the time but not conditionally.
I have a Date field in a Lightning Component that is inside a table.  When you click on the field the table is all messed up with formatting.  I've found that this is due to the field being on a table and inheriting the styling from the table.  It's a stand alone component that works fine when it's not on a table from another component but I need it there.  Does anyone know how to clear the formating from the original table to get the date picker to look correct?

User-added image

This is part of the component that has the date field on it.  This component is called from another component that has a table.
<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-grid slds-wrap">
   <lightning:input label="Subject" value="{!v.newTask.Subject}" class="slds-size--6-of-12 slds-p-horizontal--medium "/>

<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-size--6-of-12">
         <lightning:input label="Due Date" type="date" value="{!v.newTask.ActivityDate}"  />
    </div>
</div>

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I have a request from my community manager to exculde a certain article from the Trending articles section.  I'm not sure if this is even possible but thought I'd throw it out there.

We are using the getTrendingArticles() method.  I can't find any further documentation on how to use this other than adding your community Id and the number of results.  Does anyone know if it's possible to include a checkbox of some kind that we can exclude certain articles from appearing in that get request.
I'm wanting to put in a lightbox or something similar for my customers to be able to see images from our knowledge articles.  Right now my training team creates articles and embeds images in our articles but customers would have to right click on the image and click open in new tab for the image to be enlarged.  
I have a Visualforce page that I'm building that I've embedded in my Account page.  I'm trying to put a button on there that will open another Visualforce page that has a flow embedded in it.  I need it to be able to open a subtab if a user is in the console but just run normally if not in the console.  I haven't been able to get it to work so I've tried to use sforce.console.isInConsole() and that is returning false each time.  This is what I have right now.

<apex:page standardController="Account" >

<A HREF="#" onClick="testIsInConsole();return false">
         Click here to check if the page is in the Service Cloud console</A> 

<apex:includeScript value="/support/console/38.0/integration.js"/>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function testIsInConsole() {
            if (sforce.console.isInConsole()) {
                  alert('Is in console');
               } else {
                  alert('Not in console');
            }
        }
    </script>

...more visualforce page

</apex:page>

Any help on why that isn't working would be great!  I think if I can get that to work I should be able to launch the flow in a new tab.

Thanks!
I'm wanting to put in a lightbox or something similar for my customers to be able to see images from our knowledge articles.  Right now my training team creates articles and embeds images in our articles but customers would have to right click on the image and click open in new tab for the image to be enlarged.  
I have a Date field in a Lightning Component that is inside a table.  When you click on the field the table is all messed up with formatting.  I've found that this is due to the field being on a table and inheriting the styling from the table.  It's a stand alone component that works fine when it's not on a table from another component but I need it there.  Does anyone know how to clear the formating from the original table to get the date picker to look correct?

User-added image

This is part of the component that has the date field on it.  This component is called from another component that has a table.
<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-grid slds-wrap">
   <lightning:input label="Subject" value="{!v.newTask.Subject}" class="slds-size--6-of-12 slds-p-horizontal--medium "/>

<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-size--6-of-12">
         <lightning:input label="Due Date" type="date" value="{!v.newTask.ActivityDate}"  />
    </div>
</div>

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!