• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If there are any options to add components on the visualforce page dynamically?

For example, I have 2 objects (tables). One of them contains components which I need to add to the page (checkbox, list) and the second contains values for this components. 

Actually, it should work like: user open the page, depend on the page, it would contain some general components and also extra components defined in the saleforce object (table). 

Can I make this functionality on visualforce page? If so, could you please provide a link where I can find information how to do this or provide an example?
Hello.
Could someone please explain what is Record Name Label. Does it do the role of Salesforce.com ID? In the examples, I saw that relationships are build on this field. If I create this field with type "text", should I create separate numeric index field?
If there are any options to add components on the visualforce page dynamically?

For example, I have 2 objects (tables). One of them contains components which I need to add to the page (checkbox, list) and the second contains values for this components. 

Actually, it should work like: user open the page, depend on the page, it would contain some general components and also extra components defined in the saleforce object (table). 

Can I make this functionality on visualforce page? If so, could you please provide a link where I can find information how to do this or provide an example?