• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 hi friends,

in many interviews ask the questions, what is interfaces in integration

As a certified Salesforce consulting partner, PDO, and ISV, ForceBrain.com builds cloud & mobile apps. We've been a salesforce partner for over 6 years and you'll be joining a super fun team of true rockstars. We're seeking a Tech Lead / Project Lead who will work-from-home as a full-time employee, managing 3 to 5 projects (zero travel required). This position requires managing the entire project life cycle from kickoff to go-live. You must have deep salesforce expertise, the ability to lead the requirements gathering, produce design documents, and manage a few offshore developers.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to-spec.
• Develop comprehensive technical specification documents, configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Oversee developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.

REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc...)
• 1+ years of Force.com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
• Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
• Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
• Experience in designing and building cloud apps
• Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
• Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the clients business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.

PREFERRED SKILLS
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer).
• Experience with enterprise integration, extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
• Current or past Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent).
• Experience work with or managing an offshore team
• Bachelor's degree

INTERESTED?
• Send your resume to jobs(at)forcebrain.com
• Answer the questions on this form: http://goo.gl/forms/QtaEm7aeQJ

GENERAL STATS
• Full Time Employee
• Salary with bonus and generous benefit package
• Applicant must be willing to work 8am PST - 5pm PST shift

I have a trigger that I previously deployed on my production. It has 100% code coverage and did not have any problem with any of the triggers.

Recently with the updates done by the Third Party App, started experiencing error with our custom send email button on a VF page. It produces SOQL Limit error. Upon checking debug logs, we notice that my trigger is the one causing it. Now I am trying to deactivate it but without any success.

1. Deactivated trigger on Sandbox and deploy it to prod. we received Apex Heap Size error upon deploying.
2. Tried to uncomment out all the codes in test class and trigger, I still received the same error.
3. Used Force.com IDE, downloaded the trigger and change it there to inactive then deployed to server, same error is received. Heap Size error on 3 test classes on the production.

Did anyone experience same issues before? Can any shed some other ways to deactivate that trigger?