• developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

i have requirment that sending mail to the users in their own language.
 i am newbie to salesforce.
can anyone please help me how to do this in step by step process.

thanks for reading this.
  • October 17, 2014
hi everyone,

I have custom object called borrow book..i have fields like borrw book, email, first name and borrow date.. i need to send email to user(email) whenever creating new record (in that case borrowing book) with my own email body content.

and also need to send mail alert to the user about returnning the borrowed book after 15 days.
i hace tried workflow rule, i dont know wher i went wrong.

can anyone help me on this please..

thanks for reading this.
  • September 16, 2014
hi everyone,

i have two custom objects called book and borrow book.i need to pass (it meant prepopulate ) the value of standard field from book object into standard field of borrow book object automatically when clicking on the button in book object.

i have tried with URL hacking in button..nothing didn't work for me.. i am newbie to salesforce. can anyone please  help me  on this.

thanks for reading this.
  • September 12, 2014
Hi,

i have created clone custom button between two custom objects. and am able  to redirect the page from one to another object. but i couldn't display the cloned field value from object1 into the standard field of object2.

All my requirment is i wanted to fetch standard field value from object1 and automatically display it into the standard field of object2 when clicking on the button.

is it possible?. can anybody help me on this?

Thanks for reading this.
  • August 26, 2014
Hi,

I have two custom objects. i have created custom button link in object1 which will link to the visualforce .
On clicking that button, i want to display particular one record from object1 and save them in object2 in a way that, one record field from object2 should have the same value which i have picked from object1.
i want to display picked record value from object1 and few records from object2 and update all these records in object2 again.

I am newbie to SFDC.
Can anyone please help me on this. Apex code would be Appreciated .

Thanks everyone for reading this.
  • August 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

i have requirment that sending mail to the users in their own language.
 i am newbie to salesforce.
can anyone please help me how to do this in step by step process.

thanks for reading this.
  • October 17, 2014
hi everyone,

I have custom object called borrow book..i have fields like borrw book, email, first name and borrow date.. i need to send email to user(email) whenever creating new record (in that case borrowing book) with my own email body content.

and also need to send mail alert to the user about returnning the borrowed book after 15 days.
i hace tried workflow rule, i dont know wher i went wrong.

can anyone help me on this please..

thanks for reading this.
  • September 16, 2014
hi everyone,

i have two custom objects called book and borrow book.i need to pass (it meant prepopulate ) the value of standard field from book object into standard field of borrow book object automatically when clicking on the button in book object.

i have tried with URL hacking in button..nothing didn't work for me.. i am newbie to salesforce. can anyone please  help me  on this.

thanks for reading this.
  • September 12, 2014
Hi,

I have two custom objects. i have created custom button link in object1 which will link to the visualforce .
On clicking that button, i want to display particular one record from object1 and save them in object2 in a way that, one record field from object2 should have the same value which i have picked from object1.
i want to display picked record value from object1 and few records from object2 and update all these records in object2 again.

I am newbie to SFDC.
Can anyone please help me on this. Apex code would be Appreciated .

Thanks everyone for reading this.
  • August 26, 2014
On my visualforce page, i have a button, on click of this button i want to open another VFP as a pop up window.

Tried several ways without success. Any suggestions??? Thanks

<apex:commandButton value="Send" id="email" action="{!navigateToEmail}" onclick="OpenVfpage(myrecord.id);return false"/>

<script>

function OpenVfpage(pid){
       var newwindow = window.open('/apex/MYVFP?id='+myrecord.id, 'open page','_blank','scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,status=no);
       newwindow.focus();
    }
</script>

**********************COntroller _*****************
public PageReference navigateToEmail(){

PageReference page = new Pagereference('/apex/MYVFP?Id='+myrecord.Id);
        page.setRedirect(true);
        return page;
        }

Hey i have one small problem...

i have  a picklist. I want to get the selected values in a textbox delimited by a ' , ' 

Please suggest some code... 

tried using all javascript.. not working... Stuck in middle...

Pls save...