• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to loop thru an opportunity contact roles collection, and assign the 'contactid' to the id field of an sobject variable of type contact.I need this 
When I am in the assignment element, I cannot see "id" as an option in the fields listed aginast my sobject variable (of type contact.), but I can see id in the Loop Variable (of type Opportunity Contact Role).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

JaneUser-added image
User-added image
HI
I'm trying to calculate the End Date of a Contract.
I have the Start Date and a Contract Term in Months
I need to make sure I cater for Leap Years
I also need to make sure that the End date DAY is the Start Date DAY decremented by 1.
E.G
  • Start Date 15-03-01
  • Term Months: 12
  • End Date: 15-02-28 unless it's a leap year, therefore 15-02-29
Does anyone have a formula they'd be willing to share?
Thanks

I'd like to expose some customer data to customers but do not have the budget to purchase customer community
I want customers to be able to log into what looks like our website and see some info from records of custom objects and standard objects such as Account, Contact, Quote and Asset.
Is it possible to get around this using sites and coding?
How much work is involved
thanks
Jane
I'm working with an old org which is still using scontrols
I've refreshed the sandbox and now finding that at least one of the scontrols is not functioning as it does in prod.
Does anyone know if this is to be expected?

Thanks
I have a flow that looks up Opportunity Products
On Opportunity Products I have a formula field, which is supposed to return a currency value.
This is fhe 'FLOW AMOUNT' formula field:
IF ( ISPICKVAL(Contract_Length_years__c, 'Full Term') , UnitPrice , Term_Total__c )

the problem I am having is that when I look in the Salesforce UI, I can see that Flow Amount Formula field displays the correct value, but when I reference it in a flow it displays the Term_Total__c field only....
Term_Total__c
Has anyone else had issues like this?

I have also tried creating a formula field in the flow itself that should return the same value, but it returns blank all the time.
It is::
IF ( {!Loopvar_OpportunityLineItems.Contract_Length_years__c} = "Full Term", {!Loopvar_OpportunityLineItems.UnitPrice}, {!Loopvar_OpportunityLineItems.Term_Total__c})

Has anyone got any idea how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

I've set up a headless flow using the Flow Trigger.
In the flow I automatically create a Quote
I'd like the user to be redirected to the newly created Quote detail page.
How do I do that with a headless Flow?

Thanks

Jane
I need to compare Opportunity line items and Contract Line Items 
I want to see which opportunity line items have the same pricebook entry id as the Contract line items
I then want to split the records out into 2 new collections
what is the most effecient way of doing that in visual workflow?
Thanks

I've a scenario where I have to create an Opportunity Record and then I must using the Opportunity Id to create opportunity line items

My flow works like this:
I lookup and loop through service contracts
Using the information gathered I collect it in Sobject Variable and pass it to a collection (collection A)
Using that collection I fast create Opportunity
I then fast lookup and loop thru opportunities, and collect the id of the opportunity I've just created (Collection A).
I then use a fast create Opportunity Line Items using Collection A

I keep getting an error stating that the Opportunity Id is missing... 

Can any one help me with this?

Thanks

HI
I'm trying to calculate the End Date of a Contract.
I have the Start Date and a Contract Term in Months
I need to make sure I cater for Leap Years
I also need to make sure that the End date DAY is the Start Date DAY decremented by 1.
E.G
  • Start Date 15-03-01
  • Term Months: 12
  • End Date: 15-02-28 unless it's a leap year, therefore 15-02-29
Does anyone have a formula they'd be willing to share?
Thanks

I've a scenario where I have to create an Opportunity Record and then I must using the Opportunity Id to create opportunity line items

My flow works like this:
I lookup and loop through service contracts
Using the information gathered I collect it in Sobject Variable and pass it to a collection (collection A)
Using that collection I fast create Opportunity
I then fast lookup and loop thru opportunities, and collect the id of the opportunity I've just created (Collection A).
I then use a fast create Opportunity Line Items using Collection A

I keep getting an error stating that the Opportunity Id is missing... 

Can any one help me with this?

Thanks