• Member since 2014
  • Indivisual

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a flow imbedded in a VF page via apex:interview. I've been able to customize most of it but I can't seem to make the text fields, drop downs etc larger. End goal is to make it iPad compatible. Does anyone have any insight? I've tried many different css lines and none have worked.

Thank you, in advanced!
I build a request URL for access token but IT's not work proper please give me solution ...

function login(encodeData,compId){

var urlORContains='https://app.klipfolio.com/users/sso_auth?'+ 
          'type=post'+  
          '&xhrFields=withCredentials='+true+ 
          '&headers={KF-SSO='+encodeData+',KF-Company='+compId+'}'+ 
          '&dataType=json';
          win   =   window.open(urlORContains); 
          console.log(win);
}

encodeData- it is encrytion of ssokey & companyId
I have problem of  "no protocol: /upload/drive/v2/Export.csv?uploadType=multipart HTTP/1.1 "  & I have set of Url is --request.setEndpoint('/upload/drive/v2/'+Drvfilename+'?uploadType=multipart HTTP/1.1'); my file Name is Drvfilename
I have Account object . I  am get value of  Trigger.new & Trigger.Old but I want to match of both values then I get error of composite fields can't be match and I want to iterate of composite fields , So please solve
public void CreateFolder(){
//BoxFolder folder = new BoxFolder('bbwh00nt6dylw1w8y1z7p0dnm4zd2m8n', '"Parent": {"id":"0"}');
HttpRequest request=new HttpRequest();
request.setendpoint('https://api.box.com/2.0/folders'); 
request.setmethod('POST');
request.setHeader('Authorization','Bearer ' + AccessToken);
string body= '{"name":"test", "parent": {"id": "0"}}';
request.setBody(body);
Http p=new Http();
HttpResponse response=p.send(request);
jsonFolderResponse=response.getBody();
System.debug('jsonFolderResponse'+jsonFolderResponse);
}

Hi am getting the following error can any one help out.

16:56:12:643 USER_DEBUG [49]|DEBUG|jsonFolderResponse{"type":"error","status":400,"code":"bad_request","context_info":{"errors":[{"reason":"invalid_parameter","name":"entity-body","message":"Invalid value '{\"name\":\"Test\",\"Parent\":\" {\"id\":\"0\"}\"}'. Entity body should be a correctly nested resource attribute name\/value pair"}]},"help_url":"http:\/\/developers.box.com\/docs\/#errors","message":"Bad Request","request_id":"62736846156efda548b4e5"}

Thanks,
Ram
I have a flow imbedded in a VF page via apex:interview. I've been able to customize most of it but I can't seem to make the text fields, drop downs etc larger. End goal is to make it iPad compatible. Does anyone have any insight? I've tried many different css lines and none have worked.

Thank you, in advanced!
Hi.

In the VF I used the date format as YYYY-MM-dd in the 
<apex:outputText value="{0,date,YYYY/MM/dd}">
Before the last week of the year it was OK. When the new year falls in the  last week of Decemeber comes the issue.
For example
2014:
S   M  T  W Th F Sat
28 29 30 31 1   2 3

In the above calendar 1st Jan of 2015 falls in the Thurusday.So when I viewd the records of 28,29,30 of December 2014 It showed as
2015-12-28
2015-12-29
2015-12-30
2015-12-31

After that I came to know that
@"YYYY" is week-based calendar year.
@"yyyy" is ordinary calendar year.
http://realmacsoftware.com/blog/working-with-date-and-time

cheers
suresh

I have problem of  "no protocol: /upload/drive/v2/Export.csv?uploadType=multipart HTTP/1.1 "  & I have set of Url is --request.setEndpoint('/upload/drive/v2/'+Drvfilename+'?uploadType=multipart HTTP/1.1'); my file Name is Drvfilename
I have Account object . I  am get value of  Trigger.new & Trigger.Old but I want to match of both values then I get error of composite fields can't be match and I want to iterate of composite fields , So please solve

new here

i am only seeing the first 15 digits id of a record in the url when i choose 1 record. is there a way for me to see the whole 18 digits?

• January 04, 2012

Hello!

I am trying to execute, what I believe is a very simple SOQL query with a Date comparison through the API "Binding.Query" method, but I continue to get the following error message. Any help is very much appreciated!

The Query:

------------------------------

SELECT Id, Company_ID__c, Last_Modified_Date__c, Last_Sync__c

FROM Account__c WHERE ((Company_Id__c = null) OR (Last_Sync__c = null) OR (Last_Sync__c < Last_Modified_Date__c)) 

The Error Message:

-----------------------------
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: MALFORMED_QUERY: 
(Last_Sync__c &lt; Last_Modified_Date__c))
^
ERROR at Row:7:Column:79
unexpected token: 'Last_Modified_Date__c'
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Syncer.sforce.SforceService.query(String queryString) in ...\SalesforceWebService\Syncer\Web References\sforce\Reference.cs:line 1077
at Syncer.SforceAPI.Query(String objectType, Int32 objectId) in ...\SalesforceWebService\Syncer\SforceAPI.cs:line 226
at Syncer.Customer_Salesforce.GetUnsyncedCustomers(Int32 companyId) in ...\SalesforceWebService\Syncer\Customer.cs:line 617
at SalesforceWebService.Service1.GetUnsyncedCustomersFromSalesforce(Int32 companyId) in ...\SalesforceWebService\SalesforceWebService\Service1.asmx.cs:line 94

• October 20, 2009
I'm trying to compare date fields on an object in an Apex SOQL statement:

Contact[] contacts = [SELECT id,
                      name,
                      member_status__c,
                      last_update__c,
                      renewal_date__c
                      FROM Contact
                      WHERE member_status__c = 'Active' AND  renewal_date__c < last_update__c];

Is this possible?  I'm getting 'unexpected token' errors with queries like the example above.  It appears, the command interpreter is not expecting the second field name.  Date functions like TODAY and LAST_X_DAYS work of course.