• InPlayer Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am strugling with some code and i need an assistance.

I've created a report called Rev.Share for Parent Acc. In that report i have couple of columns see below.
Columns in my report

Furthermore to generate this report from certain account i've created this code.

<a href="/00O200000070NYu?pv0={!Account.ParentID}" target="_blank" class="box"><div class="box">Parent Account</div></a></td>

In the code above i take the report url and i put some parameters. ParentID is a formula from where i get my parentid. Usually i don't need this because i can get the id from Parentid field but anyway i put it there so i might remove it. then i set the criteria to be equal and past the value of the ParentID to be 15 characters. 

However when i run the report i have additional 3 characters in the field. See below.
error showing 3 more letters

How can i eliminate this problem?

Thanks,

Darko

Hi,

I am trying to develop a dynamicall filtered Report in visualforce and I am having dificulties.

What I did so far?

I created the report with desired things and took the report id and paste it inside the code below.
What I want to accomplish is a filter criteria that will give me values for the field Number of days(Number_of_Days__c) to be lower or equal to 365. Or the Month(date field, Month__c). I want this report to show the values for the last 12 months.

<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <p>
  <a href="/00O200000070MzL?pc0=ACCOUNT_ID&pn0=eq&pv0={!LEFT(Account.ID,15)}&pc1=Number_of_Days&pn1=le&pv1=365" target="_blank">Revenue Share</a>
  </p>
</apex:page>

Thanks in advance,

Darko

Hi,

I am trying to configure a send with docusign button and this is where i am till now with the error that is shown in the subject.

Below is my code, please advise.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}
var RQD = DSGetPageIDFromHref();
var SourceID = "{!Lead.Id}";
var CRL = "LoadDefaultContacts~0";
var LA = "0";
var RC = "";
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_
CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&RQD="+RQD+"&SourceID="+SourceID+"&CRL="+CRL+"&LA="+L
A+"&RC="+RC;

Thanks,

Darko

Hi,

I am strugling with some code and i need an assistance.

I've created a report called Rev.Share for Parent Acc. In that report i have couple of columns see below.
Columns in my report

Furthermore to generate this report from certain account i've created this code.

<a href="/00O200000070NYu?pv0={!Account.ParentID}" target="_blank" class="box"><div class="box">Parent Account</div></a></td>

In the code above i take the report url and i put some parameters. ParentID is a formula from where i get my parentid. Usually i don't need this because i can get the id from Parentid field but anyway i put it there so i might remove it. then i set the criteria to be equal and past the value of the ParentID to be 15 characters. 

However when i run the report i have additional 3 characters in the field. See below.
error showing 3 more letters

How can i eliminate this problem?

Thanks,

Darko

Hi,

I am trying to configure a send with docusign button and this is where i am till now with the error that is shown in the subject.

Below is my code, please advise.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}
var RQD = DSGetPageIDFromHref();
var SourceID = "{!Lead.Id}";
var CRL = "LoadDefaultContacts~0";
var LA = "0";
var RC = "";
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_
CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&RQD="+RQD+"&SourceID="+SourceID+"&CRL="+CRL+"&LA="+L
A+"&RC="+RC;

Thanks,

Darko