• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a patch org for our managed Package.

In the Patch org whenever I tries to access package component, I got the following Internal server error.

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for usingsalesforce.com!

Error ID: 2100181871-34198 (-1155481510)

Hi,

I created one visualforce page with a html5 tag <input id="image" type="file"/>.

When I access that page from salesforce1 and click on "Choose File" button, then salesforce1 app gets crashed. But if I access the same page from Safari browser of my iPad then it works fine. Also in last version of Salesforce1(6.0) was working fine with ios7.

Thus, it looks like Salesforce1 might have a compatibility issue with ios8.0.2.

Thanks,
Vishal
Hi,

I created one visualforce page with a html5 tag <input id="image" type="file"/>.

When I access that page from salesforce1 and click on "Choose File" button, then salesforce1 app gets crashed. But if I access the same page from Safari browser of my iPad then it works fine. Also in last version of Salesforce1(6.0) was working fine with ios7.

Thanks,
Vishal
Hi,

I have created a patch org for our managed Package.

In the Patch org whenever I tries to access package component, I got the following Internal server error.

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for usingsalesforce.com!

Error ID: 2100181871-34198 (-1155481510)

Hi,

Thanks,
Vishal