• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want to implement OTP confirmation for portal users. Is it possible in salesforce ? How to get my requirement done ?
I want to call a method which has a id as parameter. i want to call that method in constructor. how to do it ?
I need attach a pdf file( rendered as pdf from vf page) in email and send it from apex controller. But attached pdf is not opening. please help me with this.
hi
i have grid in a custom vf page with pagination. i need to print all data of all pages on button click in page. how could it be done ?
Hi
I need to use custom label for header and footer part, so it can be easily editable by any any non techie person. Is it possible ? if yes, please give some example.
Thank you.

Regards, 
Ranendu
Hi
I need to acces parent object fields in html email template. how to access this ?
hi
i have grid in a custom vf page with pagination. i need to print all data of all pages on button click in page. how could it be done ?
Hi
I need to use custom label for header and footer part, so it can be easily editable by any any non techie person. Is it possible ? if yes, please give some example.
Thank you.

Regards, 
Ranendu

Hi

i have scenerio to which i am stuck up with. I need help with it.

I created a vf page render as pdf type which have two buttons on top SAVE and SAVE&EMAIL. On click of SAVE&EMAIL  it will save as attachment of notesandattachment of some specific object  and also will redirect to send email page of Activity and this vf page(pdf type) should be attached as an attachment of it automatically. So that we dont need to attach file manually and can send it as attachment of email by just hitting the send email button.

I am able to attach it to Notes and attachments but i am stuck up with 2nd scenerio. I need help with it. What should be the approch.

Thanks 

Ishan Sharma