• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I had completed dev 401 certification recently and i am looking for a full time job.

Thank you,
Dilip kumar.

Hi all,
I don't know anything about the node.js and jsforce.I don't know how they are used with salesforce.

So it would be great if someone responds to me with either answers or resources links?

An organization has two custom objects to track job positions and salaries for those positions.  Everyone in the organization should be able to view the positions however, only select users can view the salary records.   What steps should a developer take to ensure the requirement is fulfilled?
a)     Create a lookup relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and private access on salary
b)    Create a master-detail relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and private access on salary.
c)     Create a master-detail relationship between positions and salaries; define private access on position and create sharing rules on salary.
d)    Create a lookup relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and public access on salary; create sharing rules on salary to restrict visibility.
18. Which of the follwoing features are available on Custom Objects
Choose any three

a) Assignment Rules
b) Sharing
c) Field History Tracking
d) Queues

Ans, a,b,c

is it right?

I have created a webassessor account.But under developer registration i cant find the term dev 401.(The following picture explains it).
Reply me ASAP.
here is the screenshot.User-added image
Hello,

My requirement is when the lead is created i want to send the information that they(customers) entered to their email like welcome message.
what is syntax to represent the lead filds in the vf email template.
I wrote a visual force page and custom controller for simple addition and subtraction.In the page i wrote some simple java script code for field validation but it wasn't work. Any sample code for field validation(Vsualforce page)?
Hi all,
I don't know anything about the node.js and jsforce.I don't know how they are used with salesforce.

So it would be great if someone responds to me with either answers or resources links?

This is my scenario. I am using the Contracts object in my application. I do not want to show certain fields like status in my page. But it's a required only field . How do I work around this ?
18. Which of the follwoing features are available on Custom Objects
Choose any three

a) Assignment Rules
b) Sharing
c) Field History Tracking
d) Queues

Ans, a,b,c

is it right?

I have created a webassessor account.But under developer registration i cant find the term dev 401.(The following picture explains it).
Reply me ASAP.
here is the screenshot.User-added image
Hi All, 

Can anyone provide the correct answers for the below questions ?

1.  What is a feature of custom report types? 
Choose 2 answers

a. The ability to customize the output layout of a report
b. The ability to customize the available list of columns displayed in the report builder interface
c. The ability to create an exception report or anti-join
d. The ability to join related objects within a report

2. Which Statement is true regarding Force.com Sites?
Choose 3 answers
a. Sites can leverage declarative page layouts as web pages
b. Sites enables developers to build public, unauthenticated websites.
c. Sites are built with visualforce pages
d. Sites leverage data and content in a salesforce org.

3. Developer wants to build an application. The data model, business logic and report and dashboard requirements have been considered. User access requirements have not.

a. Data Model may not support required security controls
b. Developer cannot establish security controls if not completed upon initial setup.
c. Developer will not be able to build reports or dashboards if security controls have have not been established.
d. Security controls may not support approval process required.

4.  The organization-wide default settings for Accounts is Private. A manger resides above a team in the role share some of the account data with the team.
Which feature can extend the viewing privileges of the team to allow them to see each other’s data?
Choose 2 answers
a. Report Folder setting
b. Dashboard Running User
c. Report Running User
d. Dashboard Folder setting

5. Universal Containers needs to make all records of an object visible to all users when it is in “Approved” status. The records are created with “New” status and are only visible to a select set of users.
How will a developer implement this?
a) Set the object level sharing to Private, add a workflow rule to update the sharing rule when status changes.
b) Set the object level sharing to Public Read-Only, restrict the sharing when status is ‘New’.
c) Set the object level sharing to Private, create a public group with appropriate users, modify manual sharing to public group based on status
d) Create role hierarchy, modify the user profiles when status changes

6. An application was designed with Object, Validation Rule, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards but not visibility settings. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
a) The data model will support all the requirements of the application including reports and dashboards with sharing security.
b) Reports and Dashboards will not be able to see by Users.
c) Sharing security will not be able to complete later as it not defined.
d) Approval Process created will be processed without any sharing settings

7. An application was designed without considering whether requirements
for reports include dashboards. Out of the following statements which
one is TRUE?
a. The data model will support all the requirements of the application,
Including reports and dashboards
b. Reports are part of the application and application design will take
care of it
c. No special considerations for reports or dashboards are required as
Salesforce can natively take care of the requirements
d. The data model and the application will not cater for reports and
dashboards

8. In a recruiting application, all users should be able to see positions with a status of Open. If the status is anything other that Open, the position should be visible only to the record owner.
How would a developer accomplish this? Choose 2 answers
a)    Set the organization-wide default for position to private, then use a criteria based sharing rule to automatically share open positions
b)    Set the organization-wide default for position to public read-only, then use a sharing rule to restrict access to closed positions
c)    Set the organization-wide default for position to private, allowing owners to use manual sharing to add or remove access as positions change status
d)    Specify view only access for open positions on users profiles

9. The organization-wide default settings for Accounts is Private. A manger resides above a team in the role share some of the account data with the team.
30. Which feature can extend the viewing privileges of the team to allow them to see each other’s data? Choose 2 answers
a)    Report Folder setting
b)    Dashboard Running User
c)    Report Running User
d)    Dashboard Folder setting

10. Within an approval process, what can be used to configure the list of initial submitters? (2 answers)
a)    public groups
b)    approval team members
c)    profiles
d)    Roles and subordinates

11. Which statement is TRUE about a profile?
a)    It can revoke access granted by sharing
b)    It enables object level permissions and grants access to all data
c)    It can grant access to records using record types
d)    It controls use passwords setting

12. The library needs to make all records of an object visible to all users when it is in ‘Approved’ status. The records are created with ‘New’ status and are only visible to a select set of users. How will a user implement this?
a. Set the object level sharing to private, add a workflow rule to update the sharing rule when status changes
b. Set the object level sharing to public read-only; restrict the sharing when status is ‘New’
c. Set the object level sharing to private, create a public group with appropriate users, modify manual sharing to public group based on status
d. Create role hierarchy, modify the user profiles when status changes

Please let me know what is the answers for these questions. 
Hello,

My requirement is when the lead is created i want to send the information that they(customers) entered to their email like welcome message.
what is syntax to represent the lead filds in the vf email template.
I wrote a visual force page and custom controller for simple addition and subtraction.In the page i wrote some simple java script code for field validation but it wasn't work. Any sample code for field validation(Vsualforce page)?