• Yools

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear community

For some opportunities and for some clients we cannot use email templates to email our clients. For other customers we can. We already have this for several weeks. 

Here is a translation of the error message we receive:
"This email template has one or more attachments for which you don't have access rights. If you want to include those files in your email using this template, please contact the owner of the email template to request access".
Knowing that even if I try to use the template with the admin SF account (is also the owner of the email template), I receive this error message. All colleagues have the same error message.

2 strange things to know:
  1. When we send another (manual) email to the client, it unlocks the email template we have issues with we can upload it.  
  2. For some clients it works, for others not without any apparent reason

Could you help us with this?

Thanks in advance

Ps. I don't know if I post it in the correct topic

email template problem 1
email template problem 2

email template problem 3
Hi, we are hitting our API request limit and I would like to find out what apps are consuming requests.

I've looked into the Admin report with requests of last 7 days and the event log file browser application. However, in both cases I'm not able to find what I need.

How can I find out which apps are using how many API requests? Thanks a lot.

Hi all!

Every year we have a new opportunity to send a yearly invoice (small amount). This opportunity has one price/amount based on the same product it always contained (always the same)

Now we want to move to 3 packages with different pricing per month (billed per year) (let's say bronze/silver/gold - like cloud pricing often is). In the course of the year someone could move from bronze>silver, etc. We should then be qble to quickly adjust the opportunity. It could be removing the bronze-product and adding the silver product, but this seems not optimal?

Anyone experience with how to best implement this?

All help appreciated - thanks!

Dear community

For some opportunities and for some clients we cannot use email templates to email our clients. For other customers we can. We already have this for several weeks. 

Here is a translation of the error message we receive:
"This email template has one or more attachments for which you don't have access rights. If you want to include those files in your email using this template, please contact the owner of the email template to request access".
Knowing that even if I try to use the template with the admin SF account (is also the owner of the email template), I receive this error message. All colleagues have the same error message.

2 strange things to know:
  1. When we send another (manual) email to the client, it unlocks the email template we have issues with we can upload it.  
  2. For some clients it works, for others not without any apparent reason

Could you help us with this?

Thanks in advance

Ps. I don't know if I post it in the correct topic

email template problem 1
email template problem 2

email template problem 3
Hi, we are hitting our API request limit and I would like to find out what apps are consuming requests.

I've looked into the Admin report with requests of last 7 days and the event log file browser application. However, in both cases I'm not able to find what I need.

How can I find out which apps are using how many API requests? Thanks a lot.