• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I have a small crazy doubt. I really appriciate that salesforce starts with a data model and end up with user interface. But i beliver that an object in a salesforce would create a database table in sales force environment/org. Being focused on CRM and being a salesforce user, we would be dealing with dirty data. You got it, i am trying to say that what are the primary key constraints of salesforces' databse. It creates its'  own primary key. Because the business is generic so there would be chances that the primary key of salesforce would be having a duplicacy of accounts, leads, contacts. How we will justify that a record as and entity of accounts. leads.. contacts is not duplicated in salesforce database. Are we ruling out  the other constraints simply depending on the force.coms primary ke
y.

Please suggest !!

regards,
Bujji/
Hello Everyone,

I think except for standard and custom objects we can not reuse the salesforce listview component. i have some set of records from a web service call which i have to show in a listview. Since not to miss the salesforce listview with pagination and other features, i have planned to use listview of salesforce with standardsetcontroller. But unfortunately sales force can show only the data of existing standard and custom objects only. What if the data is temporary and just required to be shown  to the user, where he can make his selections and then proceed. To do this do i need to create a listview using all the visualforce coding, handling the pagination. can not i use the salesforce listview to show data with out custom or standard objects?

regards,
Bujji

Hello Everyone,

I think except for standard and custom objects we can not reuse the salesforce listview component. i have some set of records from a web service call which i have to show in a listview. Since not to miss the salesforce listview with pagination and other features, i have planned to use listview of salesforce with standardsetcontroller. But unfortunately sales force can show only the data of existing standard and custom objects only. What if the data is temporary and just required to be shown  to the user, where he can make his selections and then proceed. To do this do i need to create a listview using all the visualforce coding, handling the pagination. can not i use the salesforce listview to show data with out custom or standard objects?

regards,
Bujji

Hello Everyone,

regards,
Bujji