• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are planning to role out Salesforce1 for our users next month and we are worried about the data being saved in Clipboard when someone uses copy/paste functionality. We have to make sure that our data is highly secure when accessed on Mobiles. I read an article about clearing clipboard data on iOS/Android. Can you please help me on implementing this?
I have this apex class and VF page:

public class OppCompare
{
public String searchText;

public List<Opportunity> results;

public String getSearchText() {
        return searchText;
    }
public void setSearchText(String s)
{
searchText = s;
}

public List<Opportunity> getResults() {
            return results;
        }

public String OppCompare { get; set; }

public String Opportunity { get; set; }
 public PageReference Fetch()
 {
 results = [select Id, Name, Description, Amount from Opportunity where Name = 'CJMTK'];
 return null;
 }

}
and the VF page is :

<apex:page Controller="OppCompare">
<apex:form >
  <apex:pageblock >
 <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="Oppcompareblock" >
 <apex:inputText id="OppOriginal" value="{!searchText}"/>
 <apex:inputText id="OppDup" value="{!searchText}"/>
 <apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!Fetch}"  />
  <apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!Fetch}" />

<apex:inputText value="{!results[0].Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!results[0].Description}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
 <apex:pageBlockSection title="Results" id="results" columns="1">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!results}" var="l"
                                   rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL(results))}">
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l.Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l.Description}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
   <apex:pageBlockSection title="Results" id="results2" columns="1">      
                 <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!results}" var="l2"
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l2.Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l2.Description}"/>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

But the l.ID and l.Description is not returning anything . The fields are blank . PLease help
I ahve an image controller class and it is pointing to an image in the Documnets object. I have used in "Aboutus" page and the peview displays the image fine. However, I have set the "Aboutus" page as default home page to one of my "Site" and noe only the text appears and the image appears as broken.

Need help.
I have this apex class and VF page:

public class OppCompare
{
public String searchText;

public List<Opportunity> results;

public String getSearchText() {
        return searchText;
    }
public void setSearchText(String s)
{
searchText = s;
}

public List<Opportunity> getResults() {
            return results;
        }

public String OppCompare { get; set; }

public String Opportunity { get; set; }
 public PageReference Fetch()
 {
 results = [select Id, Name, Description, Amount from Opportunity where Name = 'CJMTK'];
 return null;
 }

}
and the VF page is :

<apex:page Controller="OppCompare">
<apex:form >
  <apex:pageblock >
 <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="Oppcompareblock" >
 <apex:inputText id="OppOriginal" value="{!searchText}"/>
 <apex:inputText id="OppDup" value="{!searchText}"/>
 <apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!Fetch}"  />
  <apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!Fetch}" />

<apex:inputText value="{!results[0].Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!results[0].Description}"/>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Results" id="results" columns="1">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!results}" var="l"
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l.Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l.Description}"/>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Results" id="results2" columns="1">      
                 <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!results}" var="l2"
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l2.Id}"/>
                  <apex:inputText value="{!l2.Description}"/>

</apex:pageblock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

But the l.ID and l.Description is not returning anything . The fields are blank . PLease help
I ahve an image controller class and it is pointing to an image in the Documnets object. I have used in "Aboutus" page and the peview displays the image fine. However, I have set the "Aboutus" page as default home page to one of my "Site" and noe only the text appears and the image appears as broken.

Need help.
Greetings...

I have had great success in using .net and the associated API Enterprise generated WSDL and Web Reference for about a year.  I've also used the API in the Sandbox.  I hadn't made a change to the Sandbox or the Production for a couple of months.  Today I did the following in Firefox (I have had more success generating and downloading the WSDL in Firefox)

- Went to Settings/Develop/API/Generate Enterprise WSDL and clicked the GENERATE button to the right of "Generate Enterprise WSDL"
- The result in Firefox was not the normal formatted XML that I had seen in the past (perhaps the update to Firefox did this) What appeared was what looked like one big paragraph of sentences (no xml tags)
-  I right clicked in the white area of the page and "saved as"  test.wsdl
- When I opened test.wsdl, it looked like it alwas does...properly formed XML

Next in VS, I changed the Web Reference property to the Test.wsdl file name and Updated my Web Reference

======================================
Now the issue (finaly)
======================================

When I try to create an instance of SforceService like the code below:

SforceService sfService = new SforceService();

I get the following exception:

2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Name InvalidOperationException
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Source System.Xml
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable assemblies)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location, Evidence evidence)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GetSerializersFromCache(XmlMapping[] mappings, Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[] mappings, Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.SforceService..ctor()
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at Mozenda.Business.SalesforceClient.SalesForceClient.Connect()

There is alot if information about "Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1)" doing a Google search, but nothing seems to apply.

- Has Salesforce changed how the Enterprise WSDL is created?

Thanks in advance!!

Russ

Loading exclipse report exception error:
(NullPointerException) problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: 'com.salesforce.ide.ui.editors".

Does any body have fix to bring Auto Complete feature back?