• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have some queries on release versioning and listing subsequent versions on AppExchange:
  1. Can I release and maintain 2 versions on AppExchange? In other words, if there a v1.0 that is listed on AppExchange, and we release a new version v1.1 that has passed Security Review and ready to be listed on AppExchange, does it automatically replace the v1.0 that was listed earlier? 
  2. Do the existing customer orgs get any notification of a new released version? If yes, does it automatically contain the install link? If not, what is the most preferred practice?
  3. If I deprecate an earlier version, do the customer orgs using this version get a notification to upgrade? Are they forced to upgrade?
  4. If a patch is created for a particular released version, do I have to manually inform all customer orgs using it? Or do they get automatic notifications of the same and can choose to apply the patch as needed?
Thanks in advance!
Hello,
I have some queries on release versioning and listing subsequent versions on AppExchange:
  1. Can I release and maintain 2 versions on AppExchange? In other words, if there a v1.0 that is listed on AppExchange, and we release a new version v1.1 that has passed Security Review and ready to be listed on AppExchange, does it automatically replace the v1.0 that was listed earlier? 
  2. Do the existing customer orgs get any notification of a new released version? If yes, does it automatically contain the install link? If not, what is the most preferred practice?
  3. If I deprecate an earlier version, do the customer orgs using this version get a notification to upgrade? Are they forced to upgrade?
  4. If a patch is created for a particular released version, do I have to manually inform all customer orgs using it? Or do they get automatic notifications of the same and can choose to apply the patch as needed?
Thanks in advance!