• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Is this possible to open a popup window while click on formula field hyperlink in Detail page with specific size.

Thanks in advance

Hi, 
    Can someone please help me. I've mentioned the job list below. In this I would like to get the Id of Scheduled Job name.

for example I have a scheduled job name "Accounts without Activities" in the list below, and I need  the Id of this scheduled job name.

User-added image
Thanks inadvance,
sam
Hi,
Is this possible to open a popup window while click on formula field hyperlink in Detail page with specific size.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

How can i get Schedule ApexClass Id or Name  from Schedule job Name.

• November 08, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am facing some limitations in community sharing settings. 

I have a custom object which is set to private on the external availabilty. Now I am providing access over this custom object's records to the community users by using community sharing.
Community sharing will be like 2 ways.
1)loggedin.contactId = custom_Object__c.Contact__c 
2)loggedIn.AccountId = custom_Object__c.Account__c. 

Suppose xyz is the community user and he was populated into contact__c of c-0001 record. So now he logged into the community and can see only c-0001 record as he comes under 1st condition.

Now the challenge is, abc is a community user and neither his contact is in contact__c of c-0001 nor his account is in account__c of c-0001. Which means he has no access over c-0001 record.
I want this user need to be given access over this c-0001 record somehow.
As a part of my research I got only one solution i.e., buying customer community plus login user licence as we cannot write apex sharing on customer community licence.

Can some please suggest me other possible solution.

Thanks,
Sainath