• Software Engineering Sr. Analyst
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a master detail relationship on a custom object where Account is master object. I have OWD for Account set to private. I also have criteria based sharing rules to share account records to specific users. These users will have Read Only access on Account records. As per master detail relationship child should also be Read only but in my case Child records editable to the user. I am using VF page to edit the child records here. Does VF(VF page controller is 'With Sharing' ) make any difference?
Hi All,

I want to update the records which are exported from the salesforce. Can you please let me know how can I achieve this?
Insert/Update multiple records in salesforce using webservice - Salesforce Stack ExchangeWhat are the possible way by which external system can insert/update multiple records in salesforce without writing any apex webservice. If webservice is required how it can be implemented. Please provide a sample code if you have any.
I want to send a parent object record and related child records in a single outbound message. For example, if I am creating any workflow rule on Account object then everytime workflow gets fire I want to send that Account record and related contact record in a single outbound message. Please provide sample code if I need to use apex code to implement this functionality.
Hi All,

I want to update the records which are exported from the salesforce. Can you please let me know how can I achieve this?
Insert/Update multiple records in salesforce using webservice - Salesforce Stack ExchangeWhat are the possible way by which external system can insert/update multiple records in salesforce without writing any apex webservice. If webservice is required how it can be implemented. Please provide a sample code if you have any.