• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Threre,
Since a couple of days when we try to access Salsforce REST API we are getting Certificate error. We haven't modified our code since a couple of months (Which is working fine for a year). Please let us know how to fix this issue.

URL:https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token?grant_type=authorization_code&code=aPrxaSyVmC8fBbeI9GbAAcSRR7e5bNAk01DJmUaoLCldLoK5ZfpzEKix4s4MgZFrO11bShjmtlpQ==&client_id=3MVG9Y6d_Btp4x2234445p6KmwmXjlfbUJU1mtWkvCxCFMlwc43el0tkLx.EVHJAbJOgrETmH8vpuCFOefzPPvvSR5DT&client_secret=55501569453402846563045&redirect_uri=https://localhost/user/connector/generic/redirectoauth,,
2015-09-30 00:24:34.295+1000,ERROR,,<<<localhost>>>,service,PrintManagement,sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl,invoke0,,,,"0073-032002-SWPF_SVC: Error while sending Salesforce request.(Code:NET_025,Detail:)",NET_025: Error while sending XML request over HTTP; sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; unable to find valid certification path to requested target,"jp.co.fujixerox.swpf.services.connector.salesforce.net.BacsNetworkException: NET_025: Error while sending XML request over HTTP
Hi There,
We are uploading an attachment using REST API, we have given the filename in Japanese character (UTF-8), have mentioned the Character Set as UTF-8 also, but when it reaches the Salesforce it is garbled.

Is there any other way to upload UTF-8 characters as part of file upload.

Thanks,
Mallesh
Hi There,
I need to get file permissions before add/modify/delete it using REST API. Let me know how to get permission of a file (ContentVersion document) for a particular user before making any changes to it.

Thanks,

Veera.
Hi There,
We are developing an application which uses OAuth for Authentication. We have to install this application on multiple locations, so we have to specify OAuth Redirect URLs more than one in the Connected App in the Salesforce site, Please let me know how can we add multiple Redirect URLs in a single connected App or is there any another way of solving this issue
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=connected_app_create.htm&language=en_US is the URL which show how to create Connected App.

Thanks,
Veera.

Need the sample requat and REST API to list all files in the Chatter section of the SF. Also it would be helpful to search files in Chatter section
Hi There,
Let me know how to get Refresh token as part of OAuth wev server flow using REST API.

Thanks,
Mallesh.
Hi There,
I have been develping an application which consumes REST service of the Salesforce. I am not able to get content(FIles) using the "ContentVersion" Object. I have below SOAP query which returns all files in my account, where as REST service returns onlu one file.

I need the REST equalent query of the below SOAP API query.
<query xmlns="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
          <queryString>
          SELECT ContentDocumentId, Id, Title, FileType, LastModifiedDate, PathOnClient
          FROM ContentVersion
          WHERE OwnerId = {1} AND IsLatest = true
          ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC, ContentDocumentId DESC
          LIMIT {2}
          </queryString>
        </query>

Thanks,
Mallesh.
Hi There,
We are uploading an attachment using REST API, we have given the filename in Japanese character (UTF-8), have mentioned the Character Set as UTF-8 also, but when it reaches the Salesforce it is garbled.

Is there any other way to upload UTF-8 characters as part of file upload.

Thanks,
Mallesh
Hi There,
Let me know how to get Refresh token as part of OAuth wev server flow using REST API.

Thanks,
Mallesh.