• salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi
is there any way to customise the standard email2case capability?
my customer has a scenario where they email resolutions to atheir customer and close the case
a while later the end customer replies to the email with a new issue, and this automotically attaches to the original case and reopens the old case

they want a rule that even if there is a thread ID, if the reply is after more than a month to create a new case.

or is there a way to de-atatch an email from one case and use it to create a new one?
thanks
can i have a drop down box on my web site that populates a variable on the page, then use the hidden field setting (like setting the org ID) to set a text field on the case to the selected picklist value
this is so that if i want to add reasons to the web to case without adding the new picklist value in 2 places (web code and salesforce case field)

Hey All,

I'm trying to figure out what I've done wrong here, but even after going through all the steps again I'm landing at the same problem. The letterhead looks fine to me (I've even gone to the effort of removing the older version I did and redoing a new one all over again) but I'm still at the same error.  Any help would be appreciated :) 

(Hoping it's something as simple as a spelling error, but I have been fairly careful about copy/pasting titles or names to make sure that isn't a problem!)

Error message step 4
Letterhead templateRSWE Template

Thanks,

Merran

can i have a drop down box on my web site that populates a variable on the page, then use the hidden field setting (like setting the org ID) to set a text field on the case to the selected picklist value
this is so that if i want to add reasons to the web to case without adding the new picklist value in 2 places (web code and salesforce case field)