• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I deveped a Canvas App and created managed package of it. 

I need to know in deployment organization what attributes of Canvas App are configuraable? 
Hi All, 

I need to know how I can let edit (Upsert ) my managed package custom settings by all user, what permission and what setting do I need to do and ship in Manage package ?
Hi All, 

I am new to SAML flow, can anyone please giude me to SAML setup for Canvas App?

Canvas App points to My Server ie https://localhost.com/ 
Using the Signed Request I authenticate the user and let him use the application. 

Now I want SAML enabled Canvas App, in My Case IDP is 3rd party (non Salesforce). Service provider is my domain ie localhost.com 

1. When I load the Canvas App on my Visual Force Page how the auth will ocuure?
2. What Signed Request I will get?
3. Do I need to make any changes to my Canvas App?
4. My Customers have SAML enabled for their environment, where I do not have access to IDP. Can my customer configure SAML settings for Canvas App?
5. Does SAML configuration needs to be defined at the time of dedvelopment? can it be edited by Customers? 

I may sound confuse please bear with me :) 

Hi All, 

Can a non appexchange published application be installed on Salesforce account?
Does Salesforce Edition / version / licensing affects the installation of non appexchange published application?

My App just depends on Chatter app. Also my app has connected app build. 

I do only know that the custom objects/ Custom app are counted towards the salesforce account. 
Hi All, 

I need to know how I can let edit (Upsert ) my managed package custom settings by all user, what permission and what setting do I need to do and ship in Manage package ?
Hi All, 

I am new to SAML flow, can anyone please giude me to SAML setup for Canvas App?

Canvas App points to My Server ie https://localhost.com/ 
Using the Signed Request I authenticate the user and let him use the application. 

Now I want SAML enabled Canvas App, in My Case IDP is 3rd party (non Salesforce). Service provider is my domain ie localhost.com 

1. When I load the Canvas App on my Visual Force Page how the auth will ocuure?
2. What Signed Request I will get?
3. Do I need to make any changes to my Canvas App?
4. My Customers have SAML enabled for their environment, where I do not have access to IDP. Can my customer configure SAML settings for Canvas App?
5. Does SAML configuration needs to be defined at the time of dedvelopment? can it be edited by Customers? 

I may sound confuse please bear with me :)