• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have written a custom code for sending mails to my users.
When user open these mails, instead of Safari Browser (iPad or iPhone), it is working fine.

sBody ='Dear Team,<div  style="width:700px;word-break:break-all;white-space:nowrap;">Event Description: '+((e.Description==null)?'':e.Description.replace('\n','<br/>'))+'</div> ';

Hello,

I have some record types for some objects in Saleforce.
I want to create one picklist 'Object Name' 'which shows all the object names and one multi-select picklist 'Record Types' 'which shows the record types based on the object select in the object picklist.

Please suggest way to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Mayank
Hello,

I have a custom object 'Jobs__c' which contains a picklist field 'Level__c' which containsapi namesof objects as: 'Account', 'Contact', 'Position__c','Applicants__c', 'Skills_sets__c'.

I want to obtain the object label names based on the 'Level__c' values and used them in custom piclist on Visualforce Page.

Please suggest a way to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Mayank
Hello,

I want to write a SOQL to fetch all those account names which have contacts associted with them.

Also to fetch all those account names which have 10 contacts associted with them.

Thanks,
Mayank
Hello,

I have some record types for some objects in Saleforce.
I want to create one picklist 'Object Name' 'which shows all the object names and one multi-select picklist 'Record Types' 'which shows the record types based on the object select in the object picklist.

Please suggest way to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Mayank
Hello,

I have a custom object 'Jobs__c' which contains a picklist field 'Level__c' which containsapi namesof objects as: 'Account', 'Contact', 'Position__c','Applicants__c', 'Skills_sets__c'.

I want to obtain the object label names based on the 'Level__c' values and used them in custom piclist on Visualforce Page.

Please suggest a way to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Mayank
Hello,

I want to write a SOQL to fetch all those account names which have contacts associted with them.

Also to fetch all those account names which have 10 contacts associted with them.

Thanks,
Mayank