• Sr. SFDC System Administrator
  • Lattice Semiconductor

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm a system administrator (we don't have an onsite developer currently) and I worked through some of the Validation Errors on Inbound Change Sets that were occurring due to some Apex Test Classes by updating them to insert values into fields we require at our company. Now that those errors are gone, I'm trying to deploy an Inbound Change Set and I'm getting the following error from an Apex Trigger:

System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101
Stack Trace: Trigger.AccountBefore: line 96, column 1

Here is the snippet of code that begins at line 96, column 1:

List<Postal_Code__c> postalCodesList = [Select Id, Name, Postal_Code_Identifier__c, Territory__c,      Territory__r.Territory_Code__c, Territory__r.Region__r.Region_Code__c, Territory__r.Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Region_Code__c,      Territory__r.Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Region_Code__c FROM Postal_Code__c      WHERE Postal_Code_Identifier__c in :postalCodes AND isActive__c = true];

I'm familiar with SOQL but not the List function/tag. How can we bypass this error?

We are using a third-party app (DBAmp) to back-up our SFDC org into a SQL server. We are getting an error related to the query time limit. I found an article online (https://getsatisfaction.com/dbamp/topics/any_idea_what_this_means_besides_the_obvious) indicating that SFDC Support will increase that time from 120 seconds to up to 10 minutes. I'm requesting that the limit be increased so our integration will continue to work. Currently it's failing periodically.

We have an Apex class that has several Scheduled Jobs that ran in the past and have no future run dates. When we try to create a new Scheduled Job with the same Apex class we get the error: This Apex class is already scheduled for execution. I found a Known Issue (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000SukEAAS) on SFDC Success that indicates it was fixed in Summer '14; however, we still receive the error. The workaround listed on the Known Issue works for us, i.e. changing the Job Name so that it's unique.

Has anyone had this same issue? If so, has SFDC let you know their plan to fix this?
I'm a system administrator (we don't have an onsite developer currently) and I worked through some of the Validation Errors on Inbound Change Sets that were occurring due to some Apex Test Classes by updating them to insert values into fields we require at our company. Now that those errors are gone, I'm trying to deploy an Inbound Change Set and I'm getting the following error from an Apex Trigger:

System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101
Stack Trace: Trigger.AccountBefore: line 96, column 1

Here is the snippet of code that begins at line 96, column 1:

List<Postal_Code__c> postalCodesList = [Select Id, Name, Postal_Code_Identifier__c, Territory__c,      Territory__r.Territory_Code__c, Territory__r.Region__r.Region_Code__c, Territory__r.Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Region_Code__c,      Territory__r.Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Parent_Region__r.Region_Code__c FROM Postal_Code__c      WHERE Postal_Code_Identifier__c in :postalCodes AND isActive__c = true];

I'm familiar with SOQL but not the List function/tag. How can we bypass this error?

We have an Apex class that has several Scheduled Jobs that ran in the past and have no future run dates. When we try to create a new Scheduled Job with the same Apex class we get the error: This Apex class is already scheduled for execution. I found a Known Issue (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000SukEAAS) on SFDC Success that indicates it was fixed in Summer '14; however, we still receive the error. The workaround listed on the Known Issue works for us, i.e. changing the Job Name so that it's unique.

Has anyone had this same issue? If so, has SFDC let you know their plan to fix this?

Is there a way to change the Finish button default on a VWF run from a custom button URL that's not referencing a VFP?  Basically I have a simple flow that starts with a button click from a detail page, which opens a new browser window and shows some data along with the standard VWF Finish button. 

What I'd like is for finish to close the window, not restart the workflow.