• Platform architect
  • capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In reporting under range can 'month' be option 'current and next two month' be added or is there a work around to get this data set via other custom filter or formula options ? I know by default we have 'current & next month'. How do we address if the customer wants to see 'current & next 2 months' as filter creteria?
Customer is trying to rationalize all the fields with in their prod ORG. Is there a qucik and dirty way to see, where a field is used across all objects with in the ORG? thank you
Folks,

Is there a way to remove these 2 fields from the available list of opportunity list view. If they cannot be removed, is it possible to rename them as "Donot use Won" & "Donot use Closed".  kindly advice. thank you.

vishy
Folks,

I am trying to test the chatter plus user access to dashboard. understand by default they have access to only account, contact, activity dashboards. I am able to see account and contact related reports, yet when i click on the dashboard tab i get "Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary"

what am I missing here.
Since salesforce OOB does not have any account centric dashboard, I also created a dummy dashboard only with account & contact object to see if that will help. no luck. please let me know of other solutions or options to get this working. appreciated.

I am trying to populate the opportunity ower role in the opportunity page layout. Can you kindly let me know how to go about doing same. thank you
Greetings Folks,

Need your. please sos.

I want to roll up the opportunity amout at the account level. The cavet is an account can have multiple opporutnity with difference currency. Namely an opportunity with Euro, 2nd one with CAD & 3rd with USD...So on and so forth. The issue I am facing is how to calculate all this on the fly and show in USD which is the account currency. With multi currency are teh exchange rates exposed for apex trigger to convert dynamically and update the account total? thankyou

vishy
I tried to a load a file with 300 records using data loader in production & I get the following error. I was able load the same with out any error in a sand box. please sos. thank you

50 odd rows of this error followed by the 2nd error with unique record ID's
Error:Too many retries of batch save in the presence of Apex triggers with failures: when triggers are present partial save requires that some subset of rows save without any errors in order to avoid inconsistent side effects from those triggers. Number of retries: 2
2nd Error:duplicate value found: Account_ID__c duplicates value on record with id: 001G000001cEVFL

what could be the issue? thank you kindly

regards

Vishy
Customer is trying to rationalize all the fields with in their prod ORG. Is there a qucik and dirty way to see, where a field is used across all objects with in the ORG? thank you
Folks,

Is there a way to remove these 2 fields from the available list of opportunity list view. If they cannot be removed, is it possible to rename them as "Donot use Won" & "Donot use Closed".  kindly advice. thank you.

vishy
Folks,

I am trying to test the chatter plus user access to dashboard. understand by default they have access to only account, contact, activity dashboards. I am able to see account and contact related reports, yet when i click on the dashboard tab i get "Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary"

what am I missing here.
Since salesforce OOB does not have any account centric dashboard, I also created a dummy dashboard only with account & contact object to see if that will help. no luck. please let me know of other solutions or options to get this working. appreciated.

I am trying to populate the opportunity ower role in the opportunity page layout. Can you kindly let me know how to go about doing same. thank you
Greetings Folks,

Need your. please sos.

I want to roll up the opportunity amout at the account level. The cavet is an account can have multiple opporutnity with difference currency. Namely an opportunity with Euro, 2nd one with CAD & 3rd with USD...So on and so forth. The issue I am facing is how to calculate all this on the fly and show in USD which is the account currency. With multi currency are teh exchange rates exposed for apex trigger to convert dynamically and update the account total? thankyou

vishy
I tried to a load a file with 300 records using data loader in production & I get the following error. I was able load the same with out any error in a sand box. please sos. thank you

50 odd rows of this error followed by the 2nd error with unique record ID's
Error:Too many retries of batch save in the presence of Apex triggers with failures: when triggers are present partial save requires that some subset of rows save without any errors in order to avoid inconsistent side effects from those triggers. Number of retries: 2
2nd Error:duplicate value found: Account_ID__c duplicates value on record with id: 001G000001cEVFL

what could be the issue? thank you kindly

regards

Vishy