• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, If you have two SF orgs and you want some of the metadata and data to be the same, what tools would you use to keep the orgs in synch? 
In our org, attachments are emailed to records via an email service.  From the record we want to view the "Files" with one click.  I want to create a link in a formula field that will download Salesforce "Files" pdf documents into a viewer without requiring extra clicks to download and open the file.  The hyperlink works in Classic, but in Lightning it opens the detail page and you have to download the file to view it.  The hyperlink in classic uses a servlet file download to view the file.  Can something like this be done in Lightning?  Here is the formula used in Classic:
If( Document_Name_1__c <>'', HYPERLINK('/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file='&DocumentID_1__c , Document_Name_1__c ),'')
As I look at the Workflow limits it shows for the per organization limit for a single object - Total workflow rules per object equals 500.  The next row shows that the Total active workflow rules per object equals 50.  Does active mean activated or does it mean running at the same time?  At times I inactivate workflow for troubleshooting purposes, but I always activate them when I finished.  Does it make sense to anyone else that I could have 450 workflow for a single object that are not activated?  What am I missing?
Hello,
   I am looking for some JavaScript code samples for calling the Adobe Sign Service with a button on a VF page.  I want the user to be able to preview and sign a document without using email.  Can you provide code samples of how I can make this work?

Thank you!
Hi,
  I have a Salesforce custom object Unit with over 30,000 units (records).  I want to add a field to a visual force page that will allow the user to begin entering their unit name (Name field) and have the system do a recursive lookup to a unit record in the Unit object.  The field would limit the options as they type or show predictive text based on the options as they type.  Some systems call this auto complete or live search capability. Can this done from a visual force page?  If you have done this, can you share some sample code?

Thanks!
Hello,
   I am looking for some JavaScript code samples for calling the Adobe Sign Service with a button on a VF page.  I want the user to be able to preview and sign a document without using email.  Can you provide code samples of how I can make this work?

Thank you!