• artmatica partners srls

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I would like to be notified when a task assigned to my collaborator, changes state. I need to write a workflow role? Can I have a feed? or is there another way to get the information?
Thank you

Benny
Hi,

in a org of my customer, when I convert a lead in opportunity, this not have a contact but in releted list I see "Contact Role". Why? In that way can I have Contact field enhanced? For this reason the workflow email not run. Can you help me?
Hi,

I want create a campaign of contacts who purchased some products. This products are in the opportunity rows or in contract rows (custom object).  How can I do?

Benny
Hi,
i must load some contact from csv file in Salesforce. All contact have the same Account. I created the account manually in my org, I take the account id and I insert this in column of my csv file.
But when I run the insert with Data Loader, I find one Account for any contact where the Account name is the lastname +  firstname. Why?

I'm confused
Benny
Hi,
I have a liltte problem with accountid in my test class. In my test method I create account and contact in this way:

Account a = new Account(name='Mycompany'); 
	 	insert a;
	 	Contact c = new Contact(Accountid=a.id, firstname='Mario', lastname='Rossi',Codice_Cliente__c='001');
	 	insert c;
In my production class I do this:
private static Account idAccount;

idAccount = [select id from Account where name='MyCompany'];

id idContact=[select id from Contact where Accountid=:idAccount.Id].id;
But second select, fail.
With the system.debug I have seen that the Accountid filed in Contact record, is different from idAccount variable populeted by selecting Account record by name. How is it possible?

Benny

Hi,

it is possible to use the webservice API without using user and password or login is required?

Thanks
Benny
Hi,

I have some customers that work in the same bussines category: insurance. I have a org (Professional edition) and I want to clone it many times because I don't want rewrite every time the changes.

What is the best way to solve this?
Hi,

I have to write in custom web service amethods to send and a method to receive files pdf. Does anyone have a code example?

Thank you for your help

Benny
Hi,

I use migration tools to config a org of my customer. I don't understand how can I migrate the renamed labels. Can you help me?

Benny
Hi,

I have to take dev401 exam. I read in many sites  "remember to use your scratch paper". What is scratch paper?

Benny
Hi,

I wont add column to initial list view of my object. It's possible? and How? It is possible create some list view for a custom object and visualize it for all user?

Thank you for your help.

Benny
Hi,

is possible to modify insert layout page? seems to me that changing page layout of custom object, change only update view. It's true?

Benny
Hi,

I would like to be notified when a task assigned to my collaborator, changes state. I need to write a workflow role? Can I have a feed? or is there another way to get the information?
Thank you

Benny
Hi,
i must load some contact from csv file in Salesforce. All contact have the same Account. I created the account manually in my org, I take the account id and I insert this in column of my csv file.
But when I run the insert with Data Loader, I find one Account for any contact where the Account name is the lastname +  firstname. Why?

I'm confused
Benny
Hi,
I have a liltte problem with accountid in my test class. In my test method I create account and contact in this way:

Account a = new Account(name='Mycompany'); 
	 	insert a;
	 	Contact c = new Contact(Accountid=a.id, firstname='Mario', lastname='Rossi',Codice_Cliente__c='001');
	 	insert c;
In my production class I do this:
private static Account idAccount;

idAccount = [select id from Account where name='MyCompany'];

id idContact=[select id from Contact where Accountid=:idAccount.Id].id;
But second select, fail.
With the system.debug I have seen that the Accountid filed in Contact record, is different from idAccount variable populeted by selecting Account record by name. How is it possible?

Benny

Hi,

it is possible to use the webservice API without using user and password or login is required?

Thanks
Benny
Hi,

I have to write in custom web service amethods to send and a method to receive files pdf. Does anyone have a code example?

Thank you for your help

Benny
Hi,

I use migration tools to config a org of my customer. I don't understand how can I migrate the renamed labels. Can you help me?

Benny
Hi,

I have to take dev401 exam. I read in many sites  "remember to use your scratch paper". What is scratch paper?

Benny
Hi,

I wont add column to initial list view of my object. It's possible? and How? It is possible create some list view for a custom object and visualize it for all user?

Thank you for your help.

Benny