• Director, Salesforce Solutions
  • Connected Cafe

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a Flow for Lead data - a screen is used within the loop to display lead data that needs verified/enhanced by phone.  The issue is that the loop seems to be working - I can tell as the emails get sent with data that progresses through the loop.  That data (names. etc) are not displayed on the screen and the loop is infinite as it keeps cycling through the data over and over, but never showing the finish button or terminating.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have created a Flow for Lead data - a screen is used within the loop to display lead data that needs verified/enhanced by phone.  The issue is that the loop seems to be working - I can tell as the emails get sent with data that progresses through the loop.  That data (names. etc) are not displayed on the screen and the loop is infinite as it keeps cycling through the data over and over, but never showing the finish button or terminating.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am working at a very large client and we are currently required to create a new sandbox each time we are ready for our next release to be tested.  For example we have DEVR1 that needs to be recreated into another sandbox named DEVRTEST1.  We have a developer who is using ANT to push the meta data from one org to another, but numerous elements are being missed such as:

Users

Roles

Some aspects of Profiles

Queues

Groups

Field History Tracking

Lead Field Mapping

Approval Processes

etc.

Needless to say it takes considerable time manually recreate the above items in each new sandbox.  Is there anyway to clone a SBX into a new Sandbox?