• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Okay, I am having a bit of trouble finding a solution to this predicament I am in and am hoping you guys can help me. I am trying to create a SalesForce web service that will recieve a file in the form of a byte array. The service will pass in the following paramters. Product Code, file name, and a byte array containing the contents of the file being submitted.

So, how would i go about coding this solution? I know how to do this in both C# and Java, but can't seem to find any example on how to do this with APEX code. What I think the process should be is to convert the byte array back into a FileStream, then store the doucment to SalesForce using the Document object. But I have not seen a constructor for the Document object that will take in either a byte array or a Stream object.

Any ideas?
Okay, I am having a bit of trouble finding a solution to this predicament I am in and am hoping you guys can help me. I am trying to create a SalesForce web service that will recieve a file in the form of a byte array. The service will pass in the following paramters. Product Code, file name, and a byte array containing the contents of the file being submitted.

So, how would i go about coding this solution? I know how to do this in both C# and Java, but can't seem to find any example on how to do this with APEX code. What I think the process should be is to convert the byte array back into a FileStream, then store the doucment to SalesForce using the Document object. But I have not seen a constructor for the Document object that will take in either a byte array or a Stream object.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?