• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
We have deployed components using the ant script 2 months back...now we want to know what are all the components deployed with that script..how would check the list...we cant find it in the changes set...I can see the deployment status but it does not any components list...
Any idea on how to get the component list?
How can I export activity history of all cases more than 2 years old into a .CSV file. I cant able to use the dataloader/workbench for this. what are all the alternatives?

I can able to run the below sample query from developer console i cant able to execute it in workbench.

Select (select Subject,Due_Date_SLO__c,activityType,CallBackEndTime__c,Status,Owner.Name,LastModifiedDate,Queue_Jumper__c FROM ActivityHistories) from Case where Id='5000c00001Wzaj6AAB'
We have added related cases section on the case page layout and users are adding/linking the many cases to the case.

Now I need to fetch all those cases which are having the related cases. How to get the cases list along with the related cases details.
Hello,

we have created knowledge articles in our org but we are supposed to generate the custom URL's to these articles pages, something like this.

http://salesforce.com/sales/title-of-the-article-123
http://salesforce.com/service/title-of-the-article-124
http://salesforce.com/markerting/title-of-the-article-125

I am just looking to create the article number in the last and will display the article. Is this possible in Salesforce, If Yes how can I.?
Hello,

I have users with profile "Overage High Volume Profile". but the comments added by this profile is not showing in the case comment chatter. I can able to see the all the updates of a case in Case feed chatter but not the commnents by this profiel,

Hello,

how can I send the chat button ID dynamically. I have omni channel support, so user have a drop down on the page to select chat type like "Support" and "Repair". live agent is taking the first option always and if I change the select option, its not taking the second button ID. I have tried to delete the liveagent and liveAgentDeployment variables in JS but still its taking the old value. Any idea on this.

<apex:page showHeader="false">
<style> body { margin: 25px 0 0 25px; } </style>

<h1>Welcome to Support</h1>
<br />
Thank you for your interest.
<br /><br />

<select name="selectButton" id="selectButton" onchange="return changeBtn();">
    <option  value="513a00000004aGD">513a00000004aGD</option>
    <option  value="513a00000004aDJ">513a00000004aDJ</option>
</select>

<!-- START Button code, Replace this section with your Live Agent button code snippet -->
    <a id="liveagent_button_online" href="javascript://Chat" style="display: none;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('573a00000004aDJ')">Chat Now</a>
    <div id="liveagent_button_offline" style="display: none;">Live Chat is currently unavailable</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
    function changeBtn(){
        if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
            window._laq = [];
            var x = document.getElementById("selectButton");
            var buttonID=x.options[x.selectedIndex].value;
            console.log('changing button='+buttonID);
            //if (window._laq.length > 1) { 
            if(!liveagent){
                delete liveagent;
                delete liveAgentDeployment;
                console.log('deleting the array');
                window._laq = [];
            }
            //alert(x.options[x.selectedIndex].value);
            liveagent.init('https://xx-ord.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '572a00000004aAi', '00D1k0000004XPV');
            liveagent.enableLogging();
            liveagent.pingRate=20000;
            window._laq.push(function(){
                liveagent.showWhenOnline(buttonID, document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online'));
                liveagent.showWhenOffline(buttonID, document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline'));
            });
    }    
</script>

<!-- END Button code -->

<!-- Live Agent Deployment Code, replace with your org's values -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://xx-ord.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/41.0/deployment.js'></script>

<!-- Deployment Code API examples -->
<script type='text/javascript'>
/* Adds a custom detail called Contact Email and sets it value to jane@doe.com */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Contact E-mail', 'jane@doe.com');

/* Creates a custom detail called First Name and sets the value to Jane */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('First Name', 'Jane');

/* Creates a custom detail called Last Name and sets the value to Doe */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Last Name', 'Doe');

/* Creates a custom detail called Phone Number and sets the value to 415-555-1212 */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Phone Number', '415-555-1212');

/* An auto-query that searches Contacts whose Email field exactly matches 'jane@doe.com'. If no result is found, it will create a Contact record with the email, first name, last name, and phone number fields set to the custom detail values. */
liveagent.findOrCreate('Contact').map('Email','Contact E-mail',true,true,true).map('FirstName','First Name',false,false,true).map('LastName','Last Name',false,false,true).map('Phone','Phone Number',false,false,true);

/* The contact that's found or created will be saved or associated to the chat transcript. The contact will be opened for the agent in the Console and the case is linked to the contact record */
liveagent.findOrCreate('Contact').saveToTranscript('ContactId').showOnCreate().linkToEntity('Case','ContactId');

/* Creates a custom detail called Case Subject and sets the value to 'Refund policy for products' and will perform a knowledge search when the chat is accepted for the agent */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Case Subject','Refund policy for products').doKnowledgeSearch();

/* Creates a custom detail called Case Status and sets the value to 'New' */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Case Status','New');

/* This does a non-exact search on cases by the value of the 'Case Subject' custom detail If no results are found, it will create a case and set the case's subject and status.
The case that's found or created will be associated to the chat and the case will open in the Console for the agent when the chat is accepted */
liveagent.findOrCreate('Case').map('Subject','Case Subject',true,false,true).map('Status','Case Status',false,false,true).saveToTranscript('CaseId').showOnCreate();

/* Saves the custom detail to a custom field on LiveChatTranscript at the end of a chat.  Assumes a custom field called Company__c was added to the Live Chat Transcript object */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Company', 'Acme').saveToTranscript('Company__c');

/* For internal or technical details that don't concern the agent, set showToAgent to false to hide them from the display. */
liveagent.addCustomDetail('VisitorHash', 'c6f440178d478e4326a1', false);

/* Sets the display name of the visitor in the agent console when engaged in a chat */
liveagent.setName('Jane Doe');

/* Sets the width of the chat window to 500px */
liveagent.setChatWindowWidth(500);

/* Sets the height of the chat window to 500px */
liveagent.setChatWindowHeight(500);

//<!-- Live Agent Deployment Code to initialize, replace with your org's values -->
            changeBtn();

</script>

</apex:page>

Hello,

Service cloud Live agent is missed to create cases intermittently. I see that for live chat transcripts there is case number attached. As per the expectation its supposed to create the case for each transcript. How to identify the issue of missing case details for the chat transcript.
Hello,

I am trying to access Entitle Management courses - Setting Up Required Support Steps and "Using Entitlements in Customer Cases", but when I click on the links I am getting 500 TREE Down Trail error.

Are the links got updated or these badgs are no more exist. I could not able to complete the course because of this.

Hi,
We have deployed components using the ant script 2 months back...now we want to know what are all the components deployed with that script..how would check the list...we cant find it in the changes set...I can see the deployment status but it does not any components list...
Any idea on how to get the component list?
Hello,

I am trying to access Entitle Management courses - Setting Up Required Support Steps and "Using Entitlements in Customer Cases", but when I click on the links I am getting 500 TREE Down Trail error.

Are the links got updated or these badgs are no more exist. I could not able to complete the course because of this.