• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys

Can you give me a link or code on how to add outlook calendar event using apex, i try to google it but i cannot find any hint. thanks for answering
Should liveagent.disconnect(), allow then to re-initialise the chat?
From what I can see this is prevented by the fact that a "qa" variable (obfuscated code) is set to 0 during initialization

var v = f.getCookie("liveagent_sid") , $ = f.getCookie("liveagent_chatted") , qa = !1 , Q = !1 , k = {}

and then the function that handles the button visibility (and more) does not get executed as qa is 

function O() {
if (!qa) {
  qa = !0;
  f.log("DOM is ready. Setting up environment.");
  null == u.getOref() && u.setOref(document.referrer); null == u.getVisitCount() &&   u.setVisitCount(1); if (window._laq) for (var a = 0; a <     window._laq.length; a++) window._laq[a].call(window); q.connection.setCallback("liveagent._.handlePing"); ra()
  }
}

why liveagent.disconnect() does not reset that 'qa' variable to the default and allow us to make a "re"- init() ?

I came across this problem, as the button that displays the livechat link in our application is inside a dialog, therefore the first time I open the dialog the button appears correcty.
The second time it doesn't for the issue highlighed above

Hi guys

Can you give me a link or code on how to add outlook calendar event using apex, i try to google it but i cannot find any hint. thanks for answering