• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently developing a CTI app for Salesforce using the new salesforce Open CTI API. I wanted to understand if there are any security concerns from salesforce if the JavaScript code inside the visual force page of my app makes a cross-domain call to the CTI web-services of my telephony system hosted on another server. Actually the kind of implementation I have for my demo app is I am making cross-domain calls to my CTI web-services hosted on a server for directing my telephony system to make outbound/inbound calls using the JavaScript code written in the visual force pages and use the apex classes to get customer details from sales force. I just wanted understand that is making a cross domain call from the visual force page a security risk according to sales force? Or is the above configuration accepted by sales force  security review process? Kindly note that the web-services will be hosted in a secure fashion over https. I am asking this query as I wish to host this app on App Exchange in future once it's fully developed.
Hi All,
Currently I have free salesforce developer account.I have a requirnment to create multiple administrators from my account.So far I was successful in creating couple of administrators by going to mange user -> create user method.But this method does not allow me to create more than two administrator accounts.Is there a way in which I can create more than two adminitrator account in salesforce?