• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I would like to create a field for Leads that displays the ppc campaign that they converted from. I've looked online and found that I'll have to use some javascript. I've created a custom field titled marketing_source and when I add it to a web to lead form, I get this number: 00Nd0000007fyt1.  Below is a screen shot of the some javascript I found online. I added marketing source to it but it's not working and I don't have access to a developer.  I want to add the campaign name to Salesforce as the Marketing Source. Could someone help me figure this out?  Thanks! I found the javascript code here: http://www.e-nor.com/blog/google-analytics/integrate-salesforce-and-google-analytics

User-added image
Hello,

I'm helping the company that I work for revise their sign-up page that also brings leads into Sales Force. I've been messing with it for some time and I'm stuck.

Leads enter by signing up for a 30 day trial. I have most of the fields set up in Sales Force and they are working. I would like to create some more rules.

I have a custom field titled: Trial_Created. I need to create a rule so that this field shows the date the Trial came in. Would I use the value: DATE(year,month,day)? Do I have to add this to the SalesForce snippet that I have on my controller file?

After that, can I create a rule that notifies someone after 30 days has gone by from the Trial_Created date?

I've added two images of the code if that helps. I don't know exactly what to do from here.

User-added imageUser-added image

Hello,

I would like to create a field for Leads that displays the ppc campaign that they converted from. I've looked online and found that I'll have to use some javascript. I've created a custom field titled marketing_source and when I add it to a web to lead form, I get this number: 00Nd0000007fyt1.  Below is a screen shot of the some javascript I found online. I added marketing source to it but it's not working and I don't have access to a developer.  I want to add the campaign name to Salesforce as the Marketing Source. Could someone help me figure this out?  Thanks! I found the javascript code here: http://www.e-nor.com/blog/google-analytics/integrate-salesforce-and-google-analytics

User-added image
Hello,

I'm helping the company that I work for revise their sign-up page that also brings leads into Sales Force. I've been messing with it for some time and I'm stuck.

Leads enter by signing up for a 30 day trial. I have most of the fields set up in Sales Force and they are working. I would like to create some more rules.

I have a custom field titled: Trial_Created. I need to create a rule so that this field shows the date the Trial came in. Would I use the value: DATE(year,month,day)? Do I have to add this to the SalesForce snippet that I have on my controller file?

After that, can I create a rule that notifies someone after 30 days has gone by from the Trial_Created date?

I've added two images of the code if that helps. I don't know exactly what to do from here.

User-added imageUser-added image