• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for someone to develop a force.com site within my salesforce organization that will allow me to have my website completely integrated with my saleforce platform.

I don't even know where to begin looking..

Who out there can develp a website for me utilizing my current organizations platform allowing it to all sync and work together. I am looking for bids to accomplish our goals.

Please send me an email at admin@strategicmms.com (mailto:admin@strategicmms.com) with contact info and I can contact you to discuss what I am in need of.

Would be preferable if you were in Utah... But I can always work around that if need be.

I am looking for someone to develop a force.com site within my salesforce organization that will allow me to have my website completely integrated with my saleforce platform.

I don't even know where to begin looking..

Who out there can develp a website for me utilizing my current organizations platform allowing it to all sync and work together. I am looking for bids to accomplish our goals.

Please send me an email at admin@strategicmms.com (mailto:admin@strategicmms.com) with contact info and I can contact you to discuss what I am in need of.

Would be preferable if you were in Utah... But I can always work around that if need be.