• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello.  I'm new to Salesforce and am following the tutorials in the Force.com Workbook.  The lesson is to create a flow to add a Line Item to an existing Invoice when you press a custom button. I am stuck on Step 7 - Try out the app (page 74 - Force.com workbook Summer' 14 edition). On click of button - "Add Line Item and Update Stock Qty" I am taken to the new flow screen, where I put in the values for Line Item Number, Merchandise, Quantity ordered and Unit Price; but I get the error

Add Line Item from Invoice and Update Stock Quantity
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

I am stuck at this for past one month. then left it, started the application all over again, but same error. I remember I tried debugging it earlier and found that there was an error in updating the Record. But am not sure how to do it again.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rishi Trehan
Hello.  I'm new to Salesforce and am following the tutorials in the Force.com Workbook.  The lesson is to create a flow to add a Line Item to an existing Invoice when you press a custom button. I am stuck on Step 7 - Try out the app (page 74 - Force.com workbook Summer' 14 edition). On click of button - "Add Line Item and Update Stock Qty" I am taken to the new flow screen, where I put in the values for Line Item Number, Merchandise, Quantity ordered and Unit Price; but I get the error

Add Line Item from Invoice and Update Stock Quantity
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

I am stuck at this for past one month. then left it, started the application all over again, but same error. I remember I tried debugging it earlier and found that there was an error in updating the Record. But am not sure how to do it again.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rishi Trehan