• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm having a hard time with the latest update of Salesforce to it's api v32. I have a custom object related to leads. I have a Visualforce override for the standard new action of this custom object to add some functionallity and create the record with some characteristics. A few weeks ago, we had this development tested with the client and worked fine. Today we reached the go-live stage, and the final users found out that the new record button in the related list is not displaying anymore.

I have realized already that Salesforce did some mayor upgrades to Salesforce1 app in this latest release. Could it be that the buttons in the related lists were deprecated to be replaced by actions or so? Any help and information you may give will be apreciated, because I need to sort this out as soon as possible, to avoid hidden defects penalties from the client.

Also, the standard new record button without override is not displaying.

Thanks
Hi,

I am getting the error "System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server was unable to process request. ---> Server Error faultcode=soap:Server faultactor=" when I send data by a SOAP web service to some server.

Does somebody know what can be the possible reasons why this error happen?

Regards
Oscar Becerra
Hi,

I am having some trouble to send data to an external interface in some client's legacy system of which I have no admin access. I am getting the error System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server was unable to process request. ---> Server Error faultcode=soap:Server faultactor=

I am consuming the web service using the WebServiceCallout.invoke method of a class generated by the wsdl2apex tool. If I instead create the request manually using the HttpRequest class, there is no fault, returning the expected response.

It seems there is no way to output the SOAP request headers and body content when the callout is invoked by the generated method. I can only print the structure of the data sent using debug logs, but not the actual SOAP Envelope.

Also, do you know what's the possible reasons that make this error to pop out?

Regards
Oscar Becerra
Hi,

I'm having a hard time with the latest update of Salesforce to it's api v32. I have a custom object related to leads. I have a Visualforce override for the standard new action of this custom object to add some functionallity and create the record with some characteristics. A few weeks ago, we had this development tested with the client and worked fine. Today we reached the go-live stage, and the final users found out that the new record button in the related list is not displaying anymore.

I have realized already that Salesforce did some mayor upgrades to Salesforce1 app in this latest release. Could it be that the buttons in the related lists were deprecated to be replaced by actions or so? Any help and information you may give will be apreciated, because I need to sort this out as soon as possible, to avoid hidden defects penalties from the client.

Also, the standard new record button without override is not displaying.

Thanks