• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have installed a manage package to sandbox and that package provides some email templates. I have edited the email templates as per the requirement. Now i found few bugs and created the patch for those bugs.

When i install the pach, will email templates get overridden ( my changes in email templates will be lost and need to make those changes again)?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,
Is it possible to get the address details using latitude and longitude?
I have a requirement to track the current location of the user and get that address.

I can get the curent latitude and longitude using Geolocation API but how can i get the addreess out of that.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,
I have 3 obects having Master detail relationship with below flow:

Account---> CustomObject1---> CustomObject2

When i create a task on Customobject2, i want to show it on Open activities related list on Account object. This is not  possible using standard salesforce feature.

As a workaround i am thinking of below approach.

-Create a inline visualforce page on account page that contains all the task which comes under the specified account.

But i am not getting the way to retrieve the tasks which are created for CustomObject2 and related to a specified Account. How can i acheive this?

Please let me know if my approach is correct or suggest any other alternative.

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,
I have a current reuirement to Retrieving a User's Current Location from a GPS-enabled Phone. I tried searching but could not find exact solution.

is it possible with salesforce1 without using any paid App?

Please Advice.

Thanks in Advance 
Hi
i am trying to get controller variable in my javascript but getting the value as spaces.

VF page
<apex:commandButton value="AddEmail" action="{!addEmail}" oncomplete="fillIn();" />   ===> calling controller method and building a string.

function fillIn() {
     alert('inside fill in');
     var customeremail = '{!finalemail}';
     alert('customeremail----'+customeremail);  ==>  controller variable  is not populating  in alert
}

Controller :
public String finalemail{get; set;}
public void addEmail(){
        for(SARWrapper sw : SARlist){
            if(sw.ischeck == true){
               finalemail=sw.custemail + ';';
            }
        }
            if (finalemail==null || finalemail =='') {
                apexPages.message msg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Fatal,' No Email is selected');
                ApexPages.addmessage(msg);    

}
            else{
                system.debug('final email is ' + finalemail); ===> string contains valid data, trying to access in javascript.

}

}

Please advice

Thanks in Advance

I have some custom fileds related to delegated approvers in User object .

Delegated PA
From date
To Date (future date)

Once 'To Date' becomes less than current date, i need to make all above field as blank.

I am trying to do this with Time Based workflows. I selected the criteia as "Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it’s edited to subsequently meet criteria" but i am not able to formulate the exact rule to trigger the workflow.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Hi,

I am working on a pageblocktable in visualforce. This Pageblocktable has multiple columns, i want to freeze the first column of the table. So that while horizontal scrolling, the first column will remain freezed

Is there any way i can do it with visulalforce, CSS and javascript?.

I am not suppose to do it with Jquery.

Thanks

Hi All,
I have a current reuirement to Retrieving a User's Current Location from a GPS-enabled Phone. I tried searching but could not find exact solution.

is it possible with salesforce1 without using any paid App?

Please Advice.

Thanks in Advance 
Hi
i am trying to get controller variable in my javascript but getting the value as spaces.

VF page
<apex:commandButton value="AddEmail" action="{!addEmail}" oncomplete="fillIn();" />   ===> calling controller method and building a string.

function fillIn() {
     alert('inside fill in');
     var customeremail = '{!finalemail}';
     alert('customeremail----'+customeremail);  ==>  controller variable  is not populating  in alert
}

Controller :
public String finalemail{get; set;}
public void addEmail(){
        for(SARWrapper sw : SARlist){
            if(sw.ischeck == true){
               finalemail=sw.custemail + ';';
            }
        }
            if (finalemail==null || finalemail =='') {
                apexPages.message msg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Fatal,' No Email is selected');
                ApexPages.addmessage(msg);    

}
            else{
                system.debug('final email is ' + finalemail); ===> string contains valid data, trying to access in javascript.

}

}

Please advice

Thanks in Advance