• Project Manager
  • CodeScience

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've installed the Managed Package into my Org, and can confirm it's presence within the Org. But its components (As Custom Objects) do not appear when I open the Lightning App Builder.  Am I missing something?
I've installed the Managed Package into my Org, and can confirm it's presence within the Org. But its components (As Custom Objects) do not appear when I open the Lightning App Builder.  Am I missing something?
Hello,

Getting this:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component does not implement the 'appHostable' interface. That interface is required to add the component to Salesforce1.

My component looks like this

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable">
	<h1 class="headline">Hello Trailhead</h1>
</aura:component>

Hi all!

Just a couple of quick questions guy, if you can help me...

1. is there a way in apex when converting a Lead with convertLead DML to not create a contact? I just want the account and the oppty, no contact. Is this possible through config?

2. when setting the Account id and Contact id for a merge, with setAccountId() and setContactId() how does the merge function? Is it an update call on those 2 records? Are only the fields from the mapping copied over? 

3. Can I manually convert a Lead in apex code, without using convertLead? I'm thinking of manually creating the Acc and Oppty from it and then updating the ncessary fields on the Lead, like 

• ConvertedAccountId
  • ConvertedDate
  • ConvertedOpportunityId
  • IsConverted
  • Status

Is this possible?

4. Is there any way to modify the convert page? I would like to give the user the choice of creating a new Account of a certain RecType, merging with an existing one(and only copy over some fields) or search an external service for an existing  Account and copy the info for it from there...( :) I know, I want a lot!)

Thanks,
Adrian