• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I would like to block third party URLs such as Google APIs which are loading JS in my visualforce page. I need to allow them if they are whitelisted in CSP/CORS. Thanks in advance.
I am trying to finish '
Optimize Sales Processes Using Path' module in trailhead, however i was getting below error. Please help on this.
Error:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FETZSNUP
Dear All,

When i deploy using GIT to another sandbox, HTML email template, it is converted to text template. Any help on this ?

Thanks in advance.
Dear All,

I am trying to call a JavaScript function from Static resource in lightning helper file. I want to pass phone number and country code to the static resource JS function from helper file and that JS will return formatted phone number based on the country(This logic i already uploaded in static resource). 
Experts, I am generating a report using conga composer manually on daily basis. It is giving the report in .pdf format. Is there any way to automate the process ? I want to store the .pdf report in my computers.

Thanks,
Ram
Hello Experts,

I have been doing Trailhead challenges. however i am getting below error for one of the trailhead challenge. could you help me on this ?

Trailhead Challenge : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_satisfaction/flow_satisfaction_survey
Error : 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WJCULLQI
Hi Team,

I got congratulation email on 13th Dec 15 and i submitted all my details to get T-shirt. but no updates still. could you help me on this.

Much Thanks,
Ramu
I was trying to pick up date field in child object(start date and end date). if the period falls in between October month then, i need to set parent object's checkbox to true. i wanted to perform this operation while inserting/updating records in child object. shall i use a trigger to perform this operation or simple class to be called from trigger. please help me
Experts, I am generating a report using conga composer manually on daily basis. It is giving the report in .pdf format. Is there any way to automate the process ? I want to store the .pdf report in my computers.

Thanks,
Ram
Hi All,

I would like to block third party URLs such as Google APIs which are loading JS in my visualforce page. I need to allow them if they are whitelisted in CSP/CORS. Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

Please help me to write a trigger to validate and send mail when validation error comes.
  1. While a user is creating Opportunity and selecting Account in the opportunity page then need to check if the Account having Country and State is same as Individual object County and state then a user can able to create opportunity else throw an error and send mail to a current user's manager.  
User-added image

Please help me how to write trigger for this seenario?

Hi Team,

I got congratulation email on 13th Dec 15 and i submitted all my details to get T-shirt. but no updates still. could you help me on this.

Much Thanks,
Ramu
I was trying to pick up date field in child object(start date and end date). if the period falls in between October month then, i need to set parent object's checkbox to true. i wanted to perform this operation while inserting/updating records in child object. shall i use a trigger to perform this operation or simple class to be called from trigger. please help me