• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce and learning on it. I have a difficulty while using a workflow/process builder. 

I have two custom objects, say Result (parent) and Score (Child), with a master detailed relationship.

I want to write a workflow such that it uses both child object field and parent object field as criteria for process builder.

Ex. If Result is >=80, and Score.name = Maths and Score.marks >=90 , then a email alert should fire.

I tried to write the workflow on Score object (child), but since I am using the parent object field (result) in the criteria, workflow is not triggering. 

Could you please help me on this case.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce and learning on it. I have a difficulty while using a workflow/process builder. 

I have two custom objects, say Result (parent) and Score (Child), with a master detailed relationship.

I want to write a workflow such that it uses both child object field and parent object field as criteria for process builder.

Ex. If Result is >=80, and Score.name = Maths and Score.marks >=90 , then a email alert should fire.

I tried to write the workflow on Score object (child), but since I am using the parent object field (result) in the criteria, workflow is not triggering. 

Could you please help me on this case.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,