• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I create an application that I want my customers to login to access their records, how must they be licensed to have this access?
I'm not well-versed in VF and trying to change font size, colum width of fields and align my sections so that they are side by side to avoid the scrolling down the page.  I used a tool to convert the existing Page Layout of the Account Object that I installed from the AppExchange with the thought that I could edit it to meet my needs.  Here is a sample of my code. 

<apex:pageblocksection title="Balance Sheet" showheader="true" columns="2">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_FHLB_Advances_000__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Asset_Growth_Rate__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Equity_Capital__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Loans_Leases__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loan_Deposit__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loan_Growth_Rate__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loans_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Deposits__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Real_Estate_Loans_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                </apex:pageblocksection>
                <apex:pageblocksection title="Earnings (%)" showheader="true" columns="2">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.ROAA__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Change_In_NIM_from_Prior_Q__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.ROAE__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Change_in_NIM_From_Prior_6_Mths__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Yield_on_Debt_Equity_Securities__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Net_Interest_Margin__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Yield_on_Loans__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.X1_Year_Gap_Ratio__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:pageblocksectionitem />
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Cost_of_Funds__c}" required="false"/>

Can I set parameters for each of these fields that will allow me to make the changes that I need to make?
If I create an application that I want my customers to login to access their records, how must they be licensed to have this access?
I'm not well-versed in VF and trying to change font size, colum width of fields and align my sections so that they are side by side to avoid the scrolling down the page.  I used a tool to convert the existing Page Layout of the Account Object that I installed from the AppExchange with the thought that I could edit it to meet my needs.  Here is a sample of my code. 

<apex:pageblocksection title="Balance Sheet" showheader="true" columns="2">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_FHLB_Advances_000__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Asset_Growth_Rate__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Equity_Capital__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Loans_Leases__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loan_Deposit__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loan_Growth_Rate__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Loans_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Total_Deposits__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Real_Estate_Loans_Assets__c}" required="false"/>
                <apex:pageblocksection title="Earnings (%)" showheader="true" columns="2">
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.ROAA__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Change_In_NIM_from_Prior_Q__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.ROAE__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Change_in_NIM_From_Prior_6_Mths__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Yield_on_Debt_Equity_Securities__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Net_Interest_Margin__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Yield_on_Loans__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.X1_Year_Gap_Ratio__c}" required="false"/>
                    <apex:pageblocksectionitem />
                    <apex:inputfield value="{!Account.Cost_of_Funds__c}" required="false"/>

Can I set parameters for each of these fields that will allow me to make the changes that I need to make?