• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i am trying to fetch the records in query editor but it is showing bellow error, my profile is SystemAdministrator

sObject type 'Account' is not supported.User-added image
in vf page account records need to be displayed in a table with last column with a radio button with pagination in one section, in another section selected account records details should be displayed with a button "display account, contact & Opp in other page". in second page in one section account details need to be displayed, in 2nd section contact name should displayed, in 3rd section opportunity names corresponding to that account should be displayed.?
In a .csv file there are 100000 records, while inserting through dataloader, error occured after inserting 20000 records, after updating the csv file how insert the records from 20001th record?
what is the default batch size in dataloader?

When we use Custom html and html with header file in email templets with customization with example 

I would appriciate for any kind of reply..
i am trying to fetch the records in query editor but it is showing bellow error, my profile is SystemAdministrator

sObject type 'Account' is not supported.User-added image
In a .csv file there are 100000 records, while inserting through dataloader, error occured after inserting 20000 records, after updating the csv file how insert the records from 20001th record?