• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
Wokring on this module (see below) which says to  make a copy of the "Users Logged in This Week" report.  I've been unable to locate that report anywhere.

Where is it? 

Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers
Run and Modify a Report
Now that you have the necessary folders created, try saving a report into the new folder.
This first report will be used later in the project to help solve a need of our CEO. To start with, make a copy of the Users Logged in This Week report and add it to the new folder:
Click Administrative Reports.
Click Users Logged in This Week

This is not there!!! obviously I must be doing something wrong.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks,
Hi,

Problem with "Creating Global Quick Actions" Module

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: TGHDVSER. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

I've tried this several times now, over two days.  Deleted and recreated, but still get the same error.

Would really like to complete this module.  Any help appreciated.  thanks, 
Hi,  Challenges that require the dev org (500 pts) can be taken again/viewed after completion.  However, challenges that are Q&A (100 pts) do not appear to have an option to redisplay the quiz.  This would be nice to be able to go back and review.   Please consider allowing the Challenge Quizes to be visible after completion.  thanks, 
Hi,

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: TGHDVSER. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

I've tried this several times now, over two days.  Deleted and recreated, but still get the same error.

Hi
Wokring on this module (see below) which says to  make a copy of the "Users Logged in This Week" report.  I've been unable to locate that report anywhere.

Where is it? 

Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers
Run and Modify a Report
Now that you have the necessary folders created, try saving a report into the new folder.
This first report will be used later in the project to help solve a need of our CEO. To start with, make a copy of the Users Logged in This Week report and add it to the new folder:
Click Administrative Reports.
Click Users Logged in This Week

This is not there!!! obviously I must be doing something wrong.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks,
Hi - I'm in the "Build your Knowledge Base" challenge and it challenge check is returning this error - is this a problem with my demo org or something else?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KDUMGZSG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Title, ArticleBody__c FROM Knowledge__kav ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:15 No such column 'ArticleBody__c' on entity 'Knowledge__kav'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Hi,