• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting this error when I run the challenge even though I created the object per the recipe in my DE, and it even shows that it's there in the screen that appears when I log into the Developer Edition from the Trailhead screen.  I had created the object, and then at the point of running the challenge earlier was getting repeated errors on trying to connect to the server.  Now I'm home, running from a different computer (that's what being on the cloud's about, right?) and my work so far isn't recognized.  Should I delete the object and go through the steps again?
Getting this error when I run the challenge even though I created the object per the recipe in my DE, and it even shows that it's there in the screen that appears when I log into the Developer Edition from the Trailhead screen.  I had created the object, and then at the point of running the challenge earlier was getting repeated errors on trying to connect to the server.  Now I'm home, running from a different computer (that's what being on the cloud's about, right?) and my work so far isn't recognized.  Should I delete the object and go through the steps again?