• 4 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Facing issue : a problem with the onclick javascript for this button or link was encountered unexpected identifier

And :
window.parent.parent.location.href="/_ui/core/email/author/EmailAuthor?p2_lkid={!Case.ContactId}&rtype=003&p3_lkid={!Case.Id}&retURL=/{!Case.Id}&p26=0D2A00000008OjV:ciscotraining@external.cisco.com:Cisco%20Certification%20Support&p6={!Case.Response_Subject__c}";
Creating Einstein bot on my org and try pass 2 parameters to InvocableMethod.Scenario: based on email address, new phone number updated in contact object.
In my VF page , dynamically add value in a picklist . i want to implement vertical scroll in SelectList option.

Access a Child record from Parent account on visualforce using lookup field. For Example
Parent Account : ABC, child Account : 123 ,1A2 ,2B1
My VF page :
<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <apex:pageBlock>
                   <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="true" title="Filters" columns="1" >
                                     <apex:inputField value="{!Account.name}" />  
<!-- Display only Parent Account Name but i want display lookup icon with all child record related to parent account .-->
                   </apex:pageBlockSection>
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Suppose i have to 2 picklist and i want create a single method which populate the 2 picklist with value.
My requirement : create a VF page which show parent child data plus data of child related list . Suppose  Account(Parent) , Product(Child) , Order & opportunity(related list of project) and VF page include data of Account , Project , Order & opportunity field . That VF page show on Account hiearchy.
try the below statement by salesforce visualforce guide :
Inline editing is supported for dependent picklists that use <apex:outputField> how 

Its not working 
Apex Code: 

public class SaveData {
    Public Boolean ControlTrueValue {get;set;}
    Public Boolean ControlfalseValue {get;set;} 
    private final Student__c sturecord;
    private Id stuId;

public SaveData(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
      ControlTrueValue = true;
      ControlfalseValue = false;
      stuId = ApexPages.currentPage().GetParameters().get('Id');
      sturecord = [Select Id, Name from KarmicWave__Student__c WHERE id = :stuId];
    }

Public Student__c  getStudent ()
    {
    return sturecord;
    }
    public PageReference SaveCheckTest(){

ControlTrueValue = false;
        ControlfalseValue = true;
        update sturecord;
        return null;

}

Suppose two custom field Country(PickList) and State(Text). If in Picklist select U.S.A then state(text) field automatically assign value with "New York". But selecting any other country than U.S.A it should be blank
Hello,

When using force:navigateToURL to redirect to an external address it opens in a new tab. How can I replace the current window with the new URL?

​Thanks.
I have get this error when loading the visualforce page and we put read only=true but i get view state error.Please suggest how to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.
try the below statement by salesforce visualforce guide :
Inline editing is supported for dependent picklists that use <apex:outputField> how 

Its not working 
Hi  ,

I have two text fields ( Billing Street and Billing City), i need to combine those values and show it as a formula field

Billing Street = myStreet
Billing City = myCity
output of my formula field will be like....
Address( formula Field, return type is text) = myStreet,myCity

please Help anyone to achieve this.

thanks in advance

Hi i am having a requiremnt where i have to update custom fields which hold count of tasks on that Case.
Everything works fine but when i delete the task,i want the count to be updated/decreaded accordingly.
If i am having 8 open tasks and when i delete one task of it,i want the custom field to be updated with 7 .
please guide me.

Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Hi,
Im trying to render visualforce page as pdf. We have special characters in my language such as ě,š,č,ř,ž,ý,á,í. Some of them are missing on the pdf (e.g. č or ř) while the rest of them are there fine. Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you very much 

public class insertController1 {    
 public Property_Name__c prpty { get; set; }     
    public insertController1() {
        prpty = new Property_Name__c();     }     
public PageReference addNewprpty() {
          insert prpty;                         
 pagereference ref = new pagereference('/apex/tenant');     
     return ref;      }
}
I am trying to create a new action plan on my lead in Salesforce.  I need it to trigger when the lead is created and I am getting the following error:

An error occurred at element myRule_1_SA1.
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: a27C00000008Elb --- for SFDC record with ID : null, .

I do not know what is going wrong here? Please help :(
HI Experts,

while posting my code in developers community, getting this error what does it mean by."The operation is not permitted. If you received this in error, please contact info@developerforce.com (code: B2)"

Hi

Hierarchical Relationship available for only User object.

what is user object, is it standard or custom object.

Can u explain clearly what is user object in salesforce.

Regards.

Hi,

What is the maximum supported size of visualforce page??

Thankx in advance!

• March 09, 2011

The following line:

Account: <apex:outputText value="{!X360_Contract_Cycle__c.Account__c}" />

Produces the following on my VisualForce page (rendered as pdf):

Prepared for: 001Q0000008olvcIAA

I tried changing this to outputField instead of outputText (example below):

Account: <apex:outputField value="{!X360_Contract_Cycle__c.Account__c}" />

This displays the account name correctly (not the record ID).  That is good....except it included the account name as a selectable link on the rendered PDF.  What is the best way to output the value, not as the record ID, and not include the value as a link?  So far running into a little bit of a catch 22.  Thanks in advance for the help! 

When prompted by the apex data loader I enter my salesforce.com username and password, but this message keeps appearing:

Error logging in to Salesforce. Please check your username and password.

When I login to salesforce.com with the same username and password it works.

Does anyone know why I can't login to the data loader?

Message Edited by Lkc037 on 12-11-2007 11:49 AM
  • December 11, 2007