• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to open up third party app (say SAP BI Mobile App) directly from Salesforce1 Application.  I am able to open up the third party  app from an email link or a standalone webpage.  But I would like to know if there is any way to launch the third party app from Salesforce1.

Tried using Custom links but the URL schemes are not valid when someone tries to save them.  Not sure what approach should be good.

Thanks for looking into it.

Cheers,

Sudhan
I have a Visualforce page (renderedAs=pdf), which generates a table with bunch of data.  Now if the table has more than 3 columns I want to display the pdf in landscape mode else it should be portrait size.

Can we we dynamically change the CSS to get the desired results.

Thanks

SK
I am using Ajax Proxy for my custom button.  So far I had been using HTTP connection to get the data from external service.  I had to create an entry into Remote sites for this external service URL.  Everything worked fine as expected.  Now when I switch to HTTPS, I updated the Remote Site accordingly, downloaded the Salesforce cert and uploaded to the external servers configuration.  But now I am getting this error : -
 https://cs12.salesforce.com/services/proxy 400 (Unable to forward request due to: peer not authenticated)

The salesforce cert changes I did it after reading this - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/ajax/Content/sforce_api_ajax_client_cert_for_om.htm

Can anybody suggest, what I am missing here.

Thanks for looking into it.

I have created a editable table grid in visualforce page. Users can update some of the information on that table grid.  Now once its edited. I would like to generate a PDF and send it as an attachment.  

Is there a way that the updated visualforce page can be rendered as PDF so that it can be sent as an attachment ?

Thanks
I am trying to display product cross reference table for competitor products and also I need to display the table in transposed format. Column should be the rows and rows should be the column.

e.g

Categories   Product 1   Product 2   Product  3   Product 4
  Name           xyz            abc           efg              pqr
   Code           007           339            333            444 
   Price          $10            $12             $15            $9

Now the each product information is stored as a custom object.  I have a apex class which basically fetches the data from these custom objects.  My problem is that I am able to display the data in visualforce page, but when I try to do renderAs="pdf" its giving me "PDF generation failed.  Check the page markup is valid."  Somebody take a look at what is going wrong with the markup and why its not able to convert the visualforce page into pdf ?

<apex:page controller="ProductCrossRefWrapperController" tabstyle="Account" renderAs="pdf"> 
 <apex:pageBlock title="PRODUCT CROSS REFERENCE CHART">
  <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr class="headerRow">
      <apex:repeat value="{!headWrap.values}" var="heading">
        <th class="headerRow ">
           {!heading}
        </th>
      </apex:repeat>
    </tr>
    <apex:repeat value="{!rowWrappers}" var="row">
       <tr>   
       <apex:variable var="index" value="{!0}" />      
         <apex:repeat value="{!row.values}" var="value">
           <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!(index==0)}">
           <th class="headerRow ">
               {!value}
            </th>
           </apex:outputPanel>
           <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!(index!=0)}">
           <td>
             {!value}
           </td>
           </apex:outputPanel>
           <apex:variable var="index" value="{!index+1}" />
       </tr>

</table>
  </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

I have created a editable table grid in visualforce page. Users can update some of the information on that table grid.  Now once its edited. I would like to generate a PDF and send it as an attachment.  

Is there a way that the updated visualforce page can be rendered as PDF so that it can be sent as an attachment ?

Thanks
I am trying to display product cross reference table for competitor products and also I need to display the table in transposed format. Column should be the rows and rows should be the column.

e.g

Categories   Product 1   Product 2   Product  3   Product 4
  Name           xyz            abc           efg              pqr
   Code           007           339            333            444 
   Price          $10            $12             $15            $9

Now the each product information is stored as a custom object.  I have a apex class which basically fetches the data from these custom objects.  My problem is that I am able to display the data in visualforce page, but when I try to do renderAs="pdf" its giving me "PDF generation failed.  Check the page markup is valid."  Somebody take a look at what is going wrong with the markup and why its not able to convert the visualforce page into pdf ?

<apex:page controller="ProductCrossRefWrapperController" tabstyle="Account" renderAs="pdf"> 
 <apex:pageBlock title="PRODUCT CROSS REFERENCE CHART">
  <table class="list" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr class="headerRow">
      <apex:repeat value="{!headWrap.values}" var="heading">
        <th class="headerRow ">
           {!heading}
        </th>
    </tr>
    <apex:repeat value="{!rowWrappers}" var="row">
       <tr>   
       <apex:variable var="index" value="{!0}" />