• 65 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a custom button with the purposed of updating a date field at the order product level (Sample report Release Date) with the same date in a field at the order detail level (Report Release Date). I also want to use the "Display Checkboxes (for Multi-Record Selection)" so that the user can chose which order product records to update.

Thanks in advance!

Steve
Hello,

I want the Opportunity stage to update to the "Proposal/Price Quote Sent" picklist value when a quote is emailed. I was not successful at creating a workflow rule and field update and the user forum indicated this is only possible through an apex trigger. If this is correct, can someone provide me the code or other suggestions?

Thanks

Steve
We have a custom button that generates an invoice record from an order. I would like to automatically update the order Status field to "Invoice Sent" when that button is pressed. Below is the current script for the button. Can someone provide additional javascript to add this update?  

Thanks!

Steve

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}

var id = sforce.apex.execute("AdaptiveUtilities", "invoiceFromOrder", 
                             {orderId: '{!Order.OrderNumber}'});

window.location = "/" + id;
I have created a custom escalate button that updates the Case Status to "Escalated" and ultimately triggers an assignment rule. However, the updated status doesn't display or trigger the assignment rule until I manually edit and save that case. Is there a way to add javascript code to my escalate button that will trigger an automatic edit/save cycle or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
I woud like to add a custom button to a Case record to escalate a case to a managment queue. I have created the queue and started creating the button, but need onclick javascript.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I'm having trouble creating the correct syntex for a formula field. I have one piece working, which involves inserting a value if another multipick list field has a specific value selected.

(IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types__c , "Clinical"),"Clinical", " "))

But I also want to insert other values if other picklist options are selected. I tried adding an OR operator or OR function but just can't find the correct syntax. For example...

(IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types_c, "Clinical"),"Clinical"," ") OR (IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types__c , "Pharma/Biotech"),"Pharma/Biotech", " "))

Much thanks in advance!

Steve

I need some help creating a formula that will automatically add a value dependent on another field. For example, the new field is called "Region" and I want the following values to appear for each Billing Country value.

If Billing Country = "United States", then Region = "US"
If Billing Country = "France, "Germany", or "United Kingdom", then Region = "Europe"
If Billing Country = any other value or is BLANK, then Region= "ROW"

I have tried using advanced formulars, but just can't nail the right syntax

Thanks for any help in advance.

Steve

Hello,

When we select the New Order button from within an Account, we would like to populate data fields in the order from the account record. Since this is a standard button, do I need to override with a custom S-control or visual force page? If so, can anyone help me with the details?

Thanks in advance

Steve

I am in need of onclick javascript for a custom button on the order detail record that changes the Status picklist option to "Cancelled" 

Thanks in advance

Steve
I have created a quote lookup field in our orders object to enter the quote number referenced by customers in order to receive non-standard pricing and terms. The problem is the quote lookup search only searches quote name and enhanced lookup is not avaiable for Quotes. Is there any way to edit the search to include quote number or any other work arounds? It seems this would be a very basic feature many would need, so am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
When sending an email from an order record, you are only given the option to send to users within your company. We would like to select contacts from the account the order is associated with. This option is available when sending emails from Opportunities and Accounts, but not Orders. Has anyone found a way to make this happen? 

Thanks in advance.

Steve
I would like to relate multiple Contacts to an Order and multiple Orders to a Contact much like the way this is done through Contact Roles within Opportunities. This is not possible with standard SF functionality, but Support recommended pursuing a custom APEX coding option. Has anyone else tried to do this or have a solution?
Hello,

I want the Opportunity stage to update to the "Proposal/Price Quote Sent" picklist value when a quote is emailed. I was not successful at creating a workflow rule and field update and the user forum indicated this is only possible through an apex trigger. If this is correct, can someone provide me the code or other suggestions?

Thanks

Steve
We have a custom button that generates an invoice record from an order. I would like to automatically update the order Status field to "Invoice Sent" when that button is pressed. Below is the current script for the button. Can someone provide additional javascript to add this update?  

Thanks!

Steve

Hello,

Thanks

Steve

Thanks!

Steve

I have created a custom escalate button that updates the Case Status to "Escalated" and ultimately triggers an assignment rule. However, the updated status doesn't display or trigger the assignment rule until I manually edit and save that case. Is there a way to add javascript code to my escalate button that will trigger an automatic edit/save cycle or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I'm having trouble creating the correct syntex for a formula field. I have one piece working, which involves inserting a value if another multipick list field has a specific value selected.

(IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types__c , "Clinical"),"Clinical", " "))

But I also want to insert other values if other picklist options are selected. I tried adding an OR operator or OR function but just can't find the correct syntax. For example...

(IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types_c, "Clinical"),"Clinical"," ") OR (IF(INCLUDES(Account_Types__c , "Pharma/Biotech"),"Pharma/Biotech", " "))

Much thanks in advance!

Steve

I need some help creating a formula that will automatically add a value dependent on another field. For example, the new field is called "Region" and I want the following values to appear for each Billing Country value.

If Billing Country = "United States", then Region = "US"
If Billing Country = "France, "Germany", or "United Kingdom", then Region = "Europe"
If Billing Country = any other value or is BLANK, then Region= "ROW"

I have tried using advanced formulars, but just can't nail the right syntax

Thanks for any help in advance.

Steve

I am in need of onclick javascript for a custom button on the order detail record that changes the Status picklist option to "Cancelled" 

Thanks in advance

Steve
When sending an email from an order record, you are only given the option to send to users within your company. We would like to select contacts from the account the order is associated with. This option is available when sending emails from Opportunities and Accounts, but not Orders. Has anyone found a way to make this happen? 

Thanks in advance.

Steve